ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ha. I got the Paris cw yesterday. The Tokyo and Paris are the two best, they are kind of head and shoulders above the other two. That's just my opinion though. 
i agree, congrats on your Paris, I too was able to pick one up. Very excited when they come in Thursday
do you know how Mids fit compared to lows?

what do calypso go for,better yet what is a fair price for a deadstock pair?

theres no "fair" price for calypsos. finding a DS pair in the size you want is pretty hard to come by

but you're looking at 250-350

i agree, congrats on your Paris, I too was able to pick one up. Very excited when they come in Thursday
do you know how Mids fit compared to lows?
Most have said that they are a bit more snug than the mesh. I went TTS though. I guess we will see.

You guys should've only sold it to TR members with the appropriate member number on it so these things doesn't get sold for profit. You dun goofed.
eyes.gif
No, we sold through social media platforms - people can do what they want with them.  But, if someone's going to drop 75 bucks for one, maybe the price will increase for the next one...

..or not.  Free market!

Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area know of b&m stores selling Roshes other than Urban Outfitters?
Not specifically but footaction has some. Nike stores have some models like the florals and some of the more recent non-OG stuff. I believe Finishline has some as well, but not sure on that. Footaction seems like the best spot though 

Not specifically but footaction has some. Nike stores have some models like the florals and some of the more recent non-OG stuff. I believe Finishline has some as well, but not sure on that. Footaction seems like the best spot though 

Thanks! I tried all the footactions and fl's and they said they don't get them. It's weird because the Raleigh stores do.

This may have already been stated but it looks the IDs will only be available with white soles. Can anyone confirm? That would be kida wack to me, I'm sure they'll do other colored soles later but white is the least desirable.

I've heard white, black and violet so far from the iD thread.

I've checked out most FNLs and FAs in the area and none of them carry any Roshes.

Last edited:
I've checked out most FNLs and FAs in the area and none of them carry and Roshes.
Yeah they're really spotty for whatever reason. I had a friend pick up some iguanas about a month ago at a footaction but I had another friend looking for them a week ago say he couldn't find any roshes in stores. I told him to do a stock locate with FA and I'm not sure if he has found a pair yet or not. 

I'm regretting not jumping on these last week when they popped up on FNL in my size. Saw them in person this weekend out of my friends collection and really liked the textures and look.
Size 10 is available on sneakerhead.com 

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-premium-nrg-580566220.html

Well over retail though, I wouldn't pay that much. These have been popping up at outlets for $50 but there hasn't been anything for a month or so. Check sneakersteal.com if you don't already 

Back
Top Bottom