ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

They can do a stock locate and order it for you... SKU 4214443504
Unfortunately, and I just tried, they don't allow for phone orders in-store or through their customer service line if they aren't on-line. Frustrating how my size is currently sitting on shelves in Chicago yet I can't make a simple phone order to pick em up LOL. 

Thanks for your help tho! Much appreciated.

Some IG pics :D

Nice stuff everyone! :nthat:

I really have to stop coming to this thread cause I feel like copping more roshes lol the nikeiD ain't helping neither

I really have to stop coming to this thread cause I feel like copping more roshes lol the nikeiD ain't helping neither
Tell me about it...I bought 6 different pairs in ONE week! It's like an addiction. I have like no interest in jordans right now :lol:

Tell me about it...I bought 6 different pairs in ONE week! It's like an addiction. I have like no interest in jordans right now
laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one, but the price of 3 roshes = one pair of jordans so dont feel so bad 
roll.gif

anyones denim bleed onto their roshes? lol
I had a denim stain on the sole of my black salils.  As crazy as this sounds, I just used a pencil eraser and rub it off.  Then, I put some white vingear on a rag and rubbed it. This combination worked really well for me and I was able to get most of the stain off.

Crazy that the London's are still sitting on NDC. Are they that ugly? I think I like them more than the NYC at least.

what do calypso go for,better yet what is a fair price for a deadstock pair?

This may have already been stated but it looks the IDs will only be available with white soles. Can anyone confirm? That would be kida wack to me, I'm sure they'll do other colored soles later but white is the least desirable.

Back
Top Bottom