ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Setting my mint roshe limit at 100 maybe 110. Idk. Not sure if a restock is looming. I want the mints because its different. I realize I could nike id some for that price but who knows. Maybe someone will be kind enough and sell me an extra pair for close to retail.

Setting my mint roshe limit at 100 maybe 110. Idk. Not sure if a restock is looming. I want the mints because its different. I realize I could nike id some for that price but who knows. Maybe someone will be kind enough and sell me an extra pair for close to retail.
Some people here have heard that the mint FB will stay in production until July so if thats true expect restocks throughout summer and into fall

Anyone here wore sirens today at Chabot CC? Seeing them on feet on someone else makes the sirens color pop more & looks nicer, Then just the top view when I wear them.

Finally received my Grey Canvases from Wellgosh over in the UK.

Went half a size up because i anticipated they would run small...AND THEY DID...Go 0.5 size up if you get them (just like the FBs).

Liked em so much I took a pic in the car lol

The contrast in the materials is very dope IMO

Some on foot action

The lace details are nice...and I feel like the laces are thicker than the regular laces from the OG mesh roshes...very nice.

A little comparison between the grey canvas material and the OG mesh on the mangos...colors actually pretty close...just did it to do it.

Anyway they are SERIOUSLY nice...Don't sleep.

Pierito - nice pics.
The 3 black "Tonal" pairs above might be very nice in person.

Last edited:
PayPal / FinishLine playing games with my money. Still haven't gotten my "refund" off my CANCELLED order. How they take my money if the pair I ordered was "sold out"? Apparently 2+ days more and I'll have my money back. Anyways I'm still out of luck on my iDs since my Nike connect guy won't respond to me.

My crimsons :smile:

Kanye's business manager better be working out a deal with Nike over their use of Yeezy :lol:. Cut that man a check for he has brought Roshes into a new market. That Yeezy-demand pull

If his head could even fit in the door :lol:

My Nike guy offered to recreate the IDs from his side and have them shipped to me. I'll PayPal him the money + a little extra and hopefully things work out and I'll have 45 days to dispute in case I don't get them within 30+. Sounds good to me.

PayPal / FinishLine playing games with my money. Still haven't gotten my "refund" off my CANCELLED order. How they take my money if the pair I ordered was "sold out"? Apparently 2+ days more and I'll have my money back. Anyways I'm still out of luck on my iDs since my Nike connect guy won't respond to me.

Same here, still in "processing", but at least paypal hasnt touched my bank account for that transaction. I canceled literally minutes after making the order.

I got my Tokyo's yesterday and I agree, they do fit bigger. I went .5 up since I thought they would fit like the FB's. Should've went TTS. Oh well, I'll manage.
Do you have narrow feet I went tts and was worried they might be little small. Almost went .5 size upI guess I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive. Thanks in advance

Same here, still in "processing", but at least paypal hasnt touched my bank account for that transaction. I canceled literally minutes after making the order.
Mine says "pending" on PayPal even though FNL confirmed that it was cancelled. If they knew they had no stock at the time I placed my order they shouldn't have let it go through, let alone take the money out of my account. Just one big waste of time on my end. At least JJ should have my kicks here tomorrow or Friday. Wore my Sport Reds today and they were simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom