ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do you have narrow feet I went tts and was worried they might be little small. Almost went .5 size upI guess I'll find out tomorrow when they arrive. Thanks in advance

Yes, I have narrow feet. TTS is fine. I went .5 size up because I thought they would fit like the FB's which I went a half size up on and they fit perfectly.

Last edited:
Tokyos arrived today.....

photoapr10163536.jpg

photoapr10164341.jpg

photoapr10163634.jpg

A thing of beauty...,
smokin.gif
Those floridian lebrons look mean also 
glasses.gif

Still have a chance to get the NYC's in my size. Really like them and want them, but ive spent soo much money on all the spring cw's the past few weeks!
Beaches arent suppose to drop until the end of the month right? Cause maybe ill get the NYC's then since theres nothing else to really get for now

Last edited:
What was weird when Nike dropped the EPIC TWEET AT 4 today.
I still had a size 10 Roshe Mids Paris in my mobile phone cart and copped.

i missed this, im seeing some 13's and some 1's, heard there were Kobe Easters and Bron Corks. Anything else?

Slept right through it. Would've picked up the Corks for myself. Had no idea the 88 WC3's would restock and the value of owning them went down for me slightly.

i missed this, im seeing some 13's and some 1's, heard there were Kobe Easters and Bron Corks. Anything else?
Bred 11 area 72 bron and kd, some BHM... Was sitting at dinner when my alerts went off, fam was not having it. Had the 13s but that's all I could get.

Phew. Glad to see some people saying they're TTS haha.

Can't wait for my Tokyos to come in (First pair of Roshes) and my friend hooked me up with a 15% coupon he had lying around so I ordered the London's off NDC too.

Footaction near me only had a size 13 left in the Mints, but they said they might be restocking them sometime next week.

A member on the team tried this but it doesn't work. I think it didn't even stain it at all. 
On that topic, you know the spring colorway....do you think i could dye the loopholes and that tongue tab thingie, don't really like the white

On that topic, you know the spring colorway....do you think i could dye the loopholes and that tongue tab thingie, don't really like the white
which cw? the only one I can think of that's close to white is the grey on the mint FBs. Buy fabric paint at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom