ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

HOUSTON FOLKS

Shoe Palace has been tweeting that they are releasing the Mid City Packs Saturday at all store locations nationwide but the Willowbrook Mall location got their shipment earlier this afternoon and started selling them already. They said they were selling quickly but still had decent sizes left.

They said they didn't get any Tokyos but they have Paris, Londons, and I think NYC but I'm not too sure. Just wanted to give my Houston folks a heads up.

Last edited:
Hows it going fam. So I don't know a single bit about roshes but I just saw a pair that I liked online ((squadron blue colorway). Where can I buy these in person? I.live in los.angeles. are they still in store? What's retail? If they are sold out in store, how much can I get em for? Lol sorry to sound like a newb but don't know fiddlesticks about em. Thanks

Hows it going fam. So I don't know a single bit about roshes but I just saw a pair that I liked online ((squadron blue colorway). Where can I buy these in person? I.live in los.angeles. are they still in store? What's retail? If they are sold out in store, how much can I get em for? Lol sorry to sound like a newb but don't know fiddlesticks about em. Thanks
Retail for the squads is $70. They should be at your local footaction, finishline, or shiekh. You can also get them for retail plus shipping here: http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-roshe-run-511881443.html

Currently at finishline online.

Appreciate the help fam. Yea I'm trying to buy them in person to see how they fit. Thank You

They have basically a fsr at fox hills mall, Bev center, puente hills. So I'm sure if you venture to the mall you will be more than able to try em and buy em. Enjoy!

Just grabbed the black/gamma grey from FNL for $49.99 .. fellow NTer grabbed the crimsons for me earlier today ... im trying to keep myself from pulling the trigger on the iguanas on zappos, but its hard

has anyone seen total crimsons in a sz 6?? only zappos has that sz right??

gf loves her bright orange.... and no orange on ID was big let down for both of us. i still haven't made a pair. colors are boring but i understand Nike doesnt have much choice in colors right now considering how fast this shoe is blowing up they need to keep the shelves full.

Anyone know which Roshe Run's are the "Asia Exclusives" besides the OG Mango's? I have someone coming from the Philippines and was going to ask if they can look into bringing any of the exclusives over if they carry them.

Back
Top Bottom