ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

backwards upside down visor

th

Last edited:
Th
So with this whole team roshe thing and people applying like it's for a paying job....besides helping each other find a pair of roshe runs and gaining Internet friends, what's the deal? Am I missing something? It's pretty much how this site used to be but it seems silly the attitude some have gained with owning a t-shirt. Does Nike give you a discount or something? That horse seems mighty high. Not saying everyone is like that but my god it's a shoe. Or is it more like chess club? Maybe I'm "too old" to understand.

This.
it's like a family of people who love roshe runs. They help each other out when one wants a certain roshe run, it's like family. They take care of there own. It's a way to bring together people who love roshe runs under one roof. It's either in or out. You don't have to be in there, but you can. You're not missing out on anything if you don't want to. The reason people apply, I'm assuming it's so they can be sure they really like roshe runs, and that they mean the best, best as in they don't look forward to reselling roshe runs for twice the retail to make a quick buck, they look to help fellow roshe lovers get what they really want. You don't get Nike discounts, but you do get assistance in getting what you want, if you can. Sorry if this offends anyone or is sappy or cheesy. Just my opinion.

Speaking of Volt, Did anyone try putting volt laces on the Tarps yet? Im pretty sure that Jedi feel is gonna be the thing thatll sway me to getting them. Really liked the Jedi SBs if you guys remember that shoe. 

If anyone would be able to get his or her hands on a pair of total crimsons and send them to Belgium, I'm willing to pay 150 USD.

Need a top 5 list of running shoes to wear with these jeans:

Oh the memories........

Special, these dudes don't know about COLOR ME BADDDD..... LMAO...
The youngins aint ready....
In the DC area we DEF did timbs with Jean shorts (plenty of bammas still do), although we used to wear slouch socks, smh... I was guilty of all of this too... Glad that style/fashion STAYED in the past...

Those Mint FBs are ugly IMO .. its like once a good number of people like them and buy them others buy them to so they can join the club.

[quote name="SpecialFX45"]

[/quote]

Completely Off Topic With This One But.... When Is Nike Gonna Get Their **** Together And Retro These "Worms"? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Shoe Brings Back Too Many Memories :smh:

PS- OG Guilty Of The Overall Fad Checking In :lol:

Oh the memories........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom