ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Are there any other Mids announced? I was surprised how nice they looked when I cuffed up some of my raw denim.

Last edited:
It was weird (but cool) seeing Roshes at UO. Last year only option we had was Nordstrom Rack and Sheikhs, and of course NDC. Last year It was soooo easy picking up Sirens, Cybers,and the other 3 OG colorways when they just sat on shelves and clearance racks.

Im glad Houston is getting more inventory. Galleria does have a good selection if anyone needs Roshes. The Urban Outfitters up here in The Woodlands doesn't have any Roshes last time I was out shopping.

True. Finally got my iguanas from UO few weeks back. :pimp: For some reason I could never catch them at nordstrom rack. Wish I hadn't slept so long on roshes. I want all those you mentioned especially the beloved calypsos.

I got the tokyos in store but after looking at them again i dont want them.

9.5-10, these aren't OG mesh as I thought. I'd be fine if they were. Nike has them listed as mesh but this is more like the FB material nylon hybrid.

aw damn, i'm usually a 9.5 and picked up 11's. hoping mine fit since im more of a 9.5 and maybe you're more of a 10 haha. good luck on the swap.

Nice artwork by @blackcements on IG

People do this **** all the time for some damn reason. Still don't get it. I think it's ugly as hell imo lol
I don't even understand how it's possible... It physically doesn't make sense unless the pants were made like that or the dudes wearing two sets or pants lol... But yea ugly AF IMO.

aw damn, i'm usually a 9.5 and picked up 11's. hoping mine fit since im more of a 9.5 and maybe you're more of a 10 haha. good luck on the swap.

Thanks man, I'm hoping a restock is coming soon. Might just put these up for sale if I don't get any movement on a swap.

Thanks man, I'm hoping a restock is coming soon. Might just put these up for sale if I don't get any movement on a swap.

Upcoming FB
Looking good and the only 1 that I like
Damn nike you keep the best colors for last
Agree on that
Oh snap... They developed a Roshe after me.
Haha.......Got to get it then
Does anyone else agree that the DFW design is totally ruining the simplicity and minimalism of the shoe? -___-
It's like it's not even a roshe anymore. No zen, no simplicity, (not to mention they cost a bill). I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who likes the DFW's. I'm just sayin' that nike already started ruining a classic.
I do like them and honestly imo, expect Nike to come up with even more different designs and materials for the roshe.

Nike and their random drops..............

I do like them and honestly imo, expect Nike to come up with even more different designs and materials for the roshe.

Nike and their random drops..............

i really hope they dont come out with new materials. i loved the fact that the shoe was nice and simple (and comfortable of course). id rather keep it that way and out of attention tbo...

my cousin bought a pair of the v2s from overseas. 

sent me a photo of them.... so clean!

only problem is that when he ordered he didn't know it was in UK sizes!! hahaha  
roll.gif

funny thing is i'll probably get a pair stateside before he'll get the exchanged pair and for $45 cheaper. 

my cousin bought a pair of the v2s from overseas. 
sent me a photo of them.... so clean!

only problem is that when he ordered he didn't know it was in UK sizes!! hahaha  
roll.gif

funny thing is i'll probably get a pair stateside before he'll get the exchanged pair and for $45 cheaper. 

Those are sick Andrew. Your making me even more anxious. Damn it!

Wore my roshe's for the first time ever today and man are they comfy. They need to start releasing more colorways.

so
I thought the squadrons were OG mesh?

I have the iguanas, black sails and crimsons all 10.5, picked up a squadron in 10.5 and it fits like a 10..
anyone else have this issue? 0]

Back
Top Bottom