ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Spoke to a few boutiques across the country in my hunt for the Iguanas....apparently some haven't got them as yet and those that have sold out are expecting a restock soon between April n May. Some just got them early.
Illy....so great! 
smokin.gif

About to get the black/white from NDC
pimp.gif
.. Hoping for a gray/black pair like the one PSed a few pages back

Teals are gone in my size on NDC i hope i didnt goof on passing just because of the shipping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

loved these so much.....it made me pull out the DSLR for a wdywt pic. Haven't took one in what seems like forever 
laugh.gif

7030525089_3fe6704d8a_z.jpg
Sorry out of topic but info on jeans?

BTW this pic makes em look so good, can't wait for my pair to arrive

I'm so excited about getting a pair of these. Hopefully they don't seek out of stores, because I won't be copping until late April/early May.

The pictures of the iguana CW have me very sold on it. Those and the cyber CW are highest on my radar.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

About to get the black/white from NDC
pimp.gif
.. Hoping for a gray/black pair like the one PSed a few pages back

Man.......me too! That grey PS is absolutely perfect.
eek.gif

Damn, these are really nice. Just grabbed the teal, red, and black/volt off ndc, just waiting for the lebrons tonight and I'm gonna order all of them together.

But I need those iguanas and mangos too!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

will post mine when i get them, scared cause i have wide feet

Did you go true to size? I got my usual 11 and you can kinda see my 2 small toes because of my wide feet. I wish I went .5 size up but I'm hoping maybe after a few wears they'll break in

i have wide and flat feet so im worried too.. had to size up .5 on free run 2s im gonna do the same with these

To all those that have wide feet.. Don't fret cause the mesh in the toebox stretches and flexes with any movement; kinda like an aqua sock if that makes any sense. Congrats to all that got their pairs. Now I'm just waiting for the camos and the iguanas and hopefully I'll be content haha!

having trouble deciding whether I'm gonna order the black/whites off of NDC. Anyone got on foot pics yet?

cs02132 wrote:

i have wide and flat feet so im worried too.. had to size up .5 on free run 2s im gonna do the same with these

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

Did you go true to size? I got my usual 11 and you can kinda see my 2 small toes because of my wide feet. I wish I went .5 size up but I'm hoping maybe after a few wears they'll break in 

13.5 isn't available 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom