ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Resellers still copping multiples pairs or what???  Sheesh, tried to checkout a 10.5 and 6 early in the game and still couldn't checkout without my shoes getting kicked out of the cart!  
mad.gif
welcome to the club i was getting a pair for me and my girl and the same ish happen to me...

The thirst is REAL
tell me about it i had an 8.5 for my bro whos bday is coming up, another 10 for my other bro and a 10.5 for my pops and an 11.5 for my boy and they were gone w the quickness. funny thing was i clicked the link seconds after OP posted and tried adding the "already sold out" sizes to my cart but it wasnt working. i thought all the darker shaded sizes were already sold out and the highlighted ones were available 
laugh.gif
. only managed to scoop a 10.5 for pops :/ haha if i knew how to add a stupid size to the cart i wouldve easily gotten them oh wells what ya guna do?

Nice fam, mine come in Friday. Did you size up 1.5? How's the fit?

Sized up 1. Ive sized up 1.5 before on the tropical twists and i didnt like it because there was way too much room in the front. Its a little tight at first but just gotta stretch em out.

Has anyone received email confirmation from their Nordstrom purchase?
no not yet. also team roshe tweeted the link like a min or two after op posted it. whoever holds that account i know youre reading this. whyd you do that man? you made a lot of us miss out. more HB's lurk twitter over NT. come on man...damn

I was on the site right when it posted and only 9.5 was out.  Went to add 10.5 and 6 non-chalantly, took my good ol time and wham!  Everything was removed and sold out.  Resellers man, SMH 
indifferent.gif
 ......oh wells.  

no not yet. also team roshe tweeted the link like a min or two after op posted it. whoever holds that account i know youre reading this. whyd you do that man? you made a lot of us miss out. more HB's lurk twitter over NT. come on man...damn
Whoever is running that crap is probably a reseller himself.  Don't be surprised if he got his FSR as well.

Probably a safe bet that a lurker/reseller bought up the stock cause I was refreshing and it was FSR just a few min ago
This!

Pretty close to a FSR when I was checking and then bam! All of it was gone!

Speaking of which, I ordered an extra sz11 in hopes to be able to trade it for an 8.5 for my buddy. If anybody in SoCal is willing to do a 8.5 to 11 trade I'd be greatly appreciative.

Just got my email order notification.

Signed up for teamroshe text alerts a few weeks ago after realizing there was no chance in hell to cop random drops throughout the midday without an instant notification. With that a being said, I got a pair of the stratas from Oneness and a pair of mints from Nordstrom. I'd reco folks enable notifications on your devices.

Last edited:
LMAO!!! I'm just saying y'all can say "resellers" bought all that stock but more than likely it was a whole bunch of THIRSTY BROSHE folk that got a hold of that ish. So when you say "resellers" undoubtedly you speak of your own kind, not just those on the hunt for a buck.

Sized up 1. Ive sized up 1.5 before on the tropical twists and i didnt like it because there was way too much room in the front. Its a little tight at first but just gotta stretch em out.

Ah I see, I sized up 1.5. Hoping they fit me alright. Might need to elite sock it haha jp

Back
Top Bottom