ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wore Squadrons to movies today, broke one neck....haha...what a STUPID phrase!

guys cmon now. you seriously think the v2's are gonna sell out in stores right away? i think many of you are forgetting the reason that the mints were almost impossible to pick up. because of the name attached to it. "yeezy"

stop breaking a sweat over nothing! everyone who wants them will get them with ease and i am confident about that.

Livestock sent shipping confirmation
nthat.gif

Slept hard on mangos cause of the $150 price tag but, in hindsight, I should've jumped on it since size 10.5-11 are like dinosaurs, extinct.
guys cmon now. you seriously think the v2's are gonna sell out in stores right away? i think many of you are forgetting the reason that the mints were almost impossible to pick up. because of the name attached to it. "yeezy"

stop breaking a sweat over nothing! everyone who wants them will get them with ease and i am confident about that.
Not to beat a dead horse but WHY do you think it will be easy? As I explained above, I wasn't able to get mangos cause of the release. MANGOS = RESELLERS MARKET.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Slept hard on mangos cause of the $150 price tag but, in hindsight, I should've jumped on it since size 10.5-11 are like dinosaurs, extinct.

Not to beat a dead horse but WHY do you think it will be easy? As I explained above, I wasn't able to get mangos cause of the release. MANGOS = RESELLERS MARKET.
Mangos were an Asia Exclusive not a GR, Mango v2 are a GR

the problem with calling out mass resellers is that we feel like we're entitled to certain Roshes. i can frown upon their intentions but i can't knock their hustle because they obviously did a better job to get to them before i could. with any colorway, we all had a chance at one point to cop them (maybe aside from the overseas releases). if you missed out, even if by minutes... seconds... that's still someone who got there or checked out before you did. just because we might love Roshes more than these resellers doesn't necessarily mean we're entitled to them. at the end of the day, the person who bought them gets them. just turn up your hustle!

as for the hype of Roshe, sure it might mean there's less of a chance you might get a hold of a pair but thinking big picture, the more popular Roshe gets, the more people get to know just how great these shoes are. again just turn up your hustle!

Last edited:
the problem with calling out mass resellers is that we feel like we're entitled to certain Roshes. i can frown upon their intentions but i can't knock their hustle because they obviously did a better job to get to them before i could. with any colorway, we all had a chance at one point to cop them (maybe aside from the overseas releases). if you missed out, even if by minutes... seconds... that's still someone who got there or checked out before you did. just because we might love Roshes more than these resellers doesn't necessarily mean we're entitled to them. at the end of the day, the person who bought them gets them. just turn up your hustle!

as for the hype of Roshe, sure it might mean there's less of a chance you might get a hold of a pair but thinking big picture, the more popular Roshe gets, the more people get to know just how great these shoes are. again just turn up your hustle!
I could care less if people know how great they are. Until Lebron tweeted the pic and idiots were attaching yeezy to everything, everyone still hated them and said they're trash. Hell, there are "sneaker heads" today that will call you broke for not buying flyknits or innevas.

Clear as day, 2013 roshe sneaker heads are SHEEP. Period.

Can y'all stop arguing with each other and just wait and see what happens? This is like arguing if the chicken came before the egg....y'all needa chill

Mints were a GR. Whats your point?

Every GR with hype around it sells out.

Again, how do you know they'll be easy to get?
Mints were hyped by the name "yeezy" which made everyone and their mama hop on them. Mango v2 arent hyped by all those sneaker websites because they aren't nicknamed after something that is hyped.

nthat.gif

its going to be easy because they are a GR. not only that, but 90% of people who got the mints, dont even know what mangos are. if there isnt "yeezy" "doernbecher" "air mag" etc. attached to a GR, (especially roshes) its not going to grab hypebeast/reseller attention and you most likely will have no problem snagging a pair. this is my own personal opinion, but i am pretty damn confident about it lol

its going to be easy because they are a GR. not only that, but 90% of people who got the mints, dont even know what mangos are. if there isnt "yeezy" "doernbecher" "air mag" etc. attached to a GR, (especially roshes) its not going to grab hypebeast/reseller attention and you most likely will have no problem snagging a pair. this is my own personal opinion, but i am pretty damn confident about it lol
^^^^^ right there what i said

Lol, so now the discussion is about what a "true" roshe head is? Wow, some of y'all must really have nothing much going for you huh?? Real roshe heads, roshe sheep.... lol

It's like deja vu every few days or everyweek about people arguing, ranting, giving their logic, opinions about Roshe hype, tRo this, tRo that, mint fbs or "yeezys" yadda, yadda, yadda. Gets old guys. It seems like this always happens in between hard info or news on Roshes. Lol

I could care less if people know how great they are. Until Lebron tweeted the pic and idiots were attaching yeezy to everything, everyone still hated them and said they're trash. Hell, there are "sneaker heads" today that will call you broke for not buying flyknits or innevas.

Clear as day, 2013 roshe sneaker heads are SHEEP. Period.

bahhhhhhh

Hell, there are "sneaker heads" today that will call you broke for not buying flyknits or innevas.
My friend and I were talking to this. We decided there's no reason to buy roshes over flyknits or innevas unless you get laid off or some other broke boi ish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom