ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I ordered 3 pairs from UO, 2 iggys 1 sport red; both of my iggys were fine, however my sport red was missing the tissue paper and the cardboard, and could tell had been tried on, also the back of the swoosh on the right side of the right shoe is failing off a little

Curious for opinions on the lace swap.

Zappos carries down to size 6, so does footaction, eastbay and footlocker i think.

You're right I remember seeing 6 on zappos and eastbay too.

I need to start calling FA for crimsons then. Everytime I call they say 7.5 or 8 is the lowest.

She wears a 7.5 women's, but a 6 in men's is like finding a women's 12. Not particularly the easiest thing to get your hands on.

Just stay on top of the zappos or footaction/eastbay release bro. I think you'll be fine. I got my girl the size 6 tarps on zappos.

^what be said. I want the beaches/v2's too so I'll be on top of it. The smaller sizes usually go first so if I see the 6's ill add them to my order just in case you miss them.

If your future aspiration is to end up like this... 
...go ahead and ball in roshes 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^^^I didn't want to quote the Ware injury but...

Roshes do not have any traction what-so-ever, so you wont even make it to that level of horrible injuries.

You will casual walk your a** off court after a few minutes from complete embarrassment (slipping and sliding).

...the stubborn may last a little longer 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Balling in ADIDAS is a whole different story  
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not sure why people complain about not getting paper and/or shoe trees when buying from UO. At least you get the shoes you want. Not having paper isn't a life or death matter lol.

dont tell my you just sent us a fitting room picture!? Say it ain't so..

im kidding bro. Nice sirens!

btw those tiger camos go hard!! great find

Last edited:
probably common knowledge but...ndc still has almost a fsr in the hyper blue, night stadium, and gamma dfws. random sizes in tarps, squads, and gammas (mesh) as well.

i appreciate it bro!
if you're expecting anything more than retail plus shipping, you're gonna get blasted here. maybe you'll get like $10 extra, but considering the release is around the corner, i doubt much. just saying...how did you end up with a 12 if you're an 11 btw? ordered an 11 UK huh?

Yea I ordered an 11uk thinking it was an 11us. Got to excited I guess haha. Tried canceling immediately but size said it was to late.

Back
Top Bottom