ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got some Pink Speckles from the Clearance Store in San Leandro yesterday. $39.99 + -30% friends and family discount = $27!!!! Now that's a steal!

Got some electric Green Flyknit Trainers for me also $99.99 + -30% Family and Friends = $70!

Super Lucky At the Clearance Store this Weekend. [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Got some Pink Speckles from the Clearance Store in San Leandro yesterday. $39.99 + -30% friends and family discount = $27!!!! Now that's a steal!

Got some electric Green Flyknit Trainers for me also $99.99 + -30% Family and Friends = $70!

Super Lucky At the Clearance Store this Weekend. [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Nice pickup on those flyknit. Are those the only ones? Nice to have the F&F.

Thanks again to njavier03 for posting about the ebates/finishline credit. I filled out the form for two FNL purchases where I forgot to click on ebates link first. They credited me for both purchases today.

Janoskis any day. Stood in line at my store for 8 hours to get em but it was totally worth it. Waiting on another local to restock on stratas so I don't have to wait that long for NDC shipping.
Damn, that's crazy. It was the opposite by me in NJ. I gave the shop a call, the employee held my pair, and I drove their and picked it up for retail. They still sold out over the course of a few hours, but nothing like your situation. Glad you got a pair though. If I had to wait 8 hours and went home empty handed, I'd be really pissed off.
Who's laughing at the speckles? they are dope & should of been a men's colorway. Nike dropped the ball on those. Florals & liberty meshes AND womens colorways on the other hand should belong to the females ONLY. Men should not wear anything with flowers on it. What's next? Slip ons? Lol I already see dudes with the DC wovens.

Keyword: womens
wink.gif
i would have normally agreed with you, but then i saw the janoski digi-florals and now i do not agree with you lol
Agreed, the digi florals are more masculine because they're blended into the camo, compared to the Roshes which have a more uniform appearance with their floral design (flowers are also more apparent). I look at the liberty mesh and automatically think floral wallpaper.

compared to my florals

Last edited:
Iguanas for the day. No hate please. I know the cuff is too high. Turns out my sweats are too short -_- hahaha
Dope. Missed my chance to purchase these, guess its my fault though. BTW, what kind of sweats are those? Been trying to find sweatpants cuffed like that but no luck.. 

Dope. Missed my chance to purchase these, guess its my fault though. BTW, what kind of sweats are those? Been trying to find sweatpants cuffed like that but no luck.. 

Try H&M, that's the only place I've seen sweats like that at a reasonable price

H&M has them for $29.95 sizes xs-xl.

Last edited:
Concpts in boston just got metrics and v2

In store and online

Last edited:
Who's laughing at the speckles? they are dope & should of been a men's colorway. Nike dropped the ball on those. Florals & liberty meshes AND womens colorways on the other hand should belong to the females ONLY. Men should not wear anything with flowers on it. What's next? Slip ons? Lol I already see dudes with the DC wovens.

Keyword: womens
wink.gif
I completely agree with the colorways you are mentioning, but at the same time just because a shoe is in the 'womens' category shouldn't mean it's wrong for men to buy them, that's up to the individual. Many of the "OG" Women cws are dope imo.

Got the Soar Ice Blue, which is one of my favs and don't see it as feminine at all.

yep 75.24 to be exact....too much when zappos are selling them for $70 shipped no tax. waiting for them to drop in the $60 range with shipping. yes i know shoebacca had them over the weekend for $55 shipped but they didnt have a 11 before people remind me.

Back
Top Bottom