ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hmmmm I went through the checkout process my and my confirmation email shows the same "Web ID: 695432" for the stratas and the night stadium with the night stadium in the pic for both... 
mean.gif

So has anyone managed to figure out which DFW is which on Bloomingdales?

Just called Bloomingdales and they confirmed the 2 colors are different UPC#s:

UPC1: 685068970740

UPC2: 665068973345

To those that have their Strata boxes handy, can you verify the UPC #? (Not sure if the UPC # will be different per sizes though as I ordered a size 11)

Last edited:

To those that have their Strata boxes handy, can you verify the UPC #? (Not sure if the UPC # will be different per sizes though as I ordered a size 11)

On the phone with Bloomingdales people that received confirmation email that ordered multiple pairs it show the night stadiums for all colors that's just a mistake on they're end bc the web id #s are the same. Don't want to scare some of you but the customer service lady is saying that the shoes are no long available in the warehouse. So people that placed an order we might not be receiving them.

So is UPC1 what they have as the correct picture or the correct color description for the Stratas?

Whenever i order using ebates, even with the plug, it never actually registers to my account and never shows that i purchased anything. Not that I've ordered a ton but anybody know how to fix that?

With one exception (order on Lids), it's always worked for me. One thing that's nice about Bloomingdales is they display 'WELCOME EBATES SHOPPER. EARN 3% CASH BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TODAY' in a grey banner towards the top of every page when you go through your ebates link.

I don't even know where your getting the UPC from all I see is web id number

Fourdoor called and got the UPC numbers from Bloomingdale's customer service and listed them. Someone confirmed which was for the Stratas, but I still wasn't sure which UPC number he listed applied to which picture/color combo on the Bloomingdale's website.

Just had finishline adjust the price on my order. Literally took less than 5 minutes. Its showing up as 59.99 in their system. Just give them your order number and ask for a price adjustment. 

Really happy with the Mango V2s. Crimson sole is really unique and has depth if that makes sense. 

Last edited:
Fourdoor called and got the UPC numbers from Bloomingdale's customer service and listed them. Someone confirmed which was for the Stratas, but I still wasn't sure which UPC number he listed applied to which picture/color combo on the Bloomingdale's website.
I have both night stadium and strata grey in front of me and none of the UPC u posted match to any of my boxes.

You already kno....jus got em in....beaches r absolutely BEAUTIFUL in person

Grey canvas nxt....maybe blue flywires as well, if i can find for under retail. Refuse to pay 100 or more for roshes

received my V2 today and they were a little snug, going to try and buy another size from NDC.. Other than that these are beautiful :smokin

Introducing the TeamROSHE Pro Model QS Edition, in the "Home" colorway.

Will hit select retailers for a premium price point of $229.99
smile.gif
(Love my first pair of iDs!!)

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 001 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 002 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 003 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 004 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 005 by seango, on Flickr
These shots are amazing! :O

Back
Top Bottom