ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

3 hours later still on the road. My Internet is so spotty.

Love love love them! And my feet ain't sore like them other sneakers.

Thanks! hows the nba going scola? make sure you dont play in roshes! ankle insurance
tongue.gif
haha, the NBA was alright this year... i should've played in roshes because i played for the suck *** suns.... i'm on vacation and not in the playoffs. so i'm back in the homeland of argentina wearing roshes all day. 
roll.gif

Introducing the TeamROSHE Pro Model QS Edition, in the "Home" colorway.

Will hit select retailers for a premium price point of $229.99 :smile: (Love my first pair of iDs!!)

Is it me or is the tongue tab arctic green? Looking on my phone it looks like a hint of arctic green. Probably not though, nice pics

I'm back on KicksOnFire. If you guys have any information before it hits anywhere else, by all means please PM me or contact my cell or email which I can provide. 

My local champs has a fsr of crimsons, squads, and gammas if anybody is still looking. I'll ship for you if need be. Pm me

Damn, same here with the 12.5 sometimes. I'm a 12 in og, 13 in fb, and 12.5 in DFW. Ordered Stratas from NDC yesterday.

That was an easy $10 back, thanks to whoever first posted about it! Brought the grand total to about $15 after winners circle rewards. I'd say that's pretty decent for a pair of roshes :smile: .

Please do explain how you were able to stack winner's circle rewards to get the total to $15. I'm sure everybody in this thread would love to know how you pulled off something nobody else can figure out how to do. Lots of people will rep you...

Introducing the TeamROSHE Pro Model QS Edition, in the "Home" colorway.

Will hit select retailers for a premium price point of $229.99 :smile: (Love my first pair of iDs!!)

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 001 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 002 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 003 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 004 by seango, on Flickr

TeamROSHE Pro Model QS "Home" 005 by seango, on Flickr

Dang can a brotha get his patches already?? >: :lol:

just wear grey. i never try to match color for color anymore. havent done that since high school actually...
where'd you get your sirens from bro?
wink.gif
^^^ he speaks the truth. i hate matching with my roshes haha. it's so jr. high. it's all about knowing color palettes, and what different colors look good NEXT TO each other. not using the same color multiple times in an outfit haha. no one wants to se a huge glob of orange or blue or any color for that matter lol.

I have both night stadium and strata grey in front of me and none of the UPC u posted match to any of my boxes.
What size do you wear? I think the UPC#s are unique per model/size. The Bloomindales CSR told me that the colors posted on the website are correct and share the same webid so I am assuming that if you chose the Stratas you will get the Strata. 
nerd.gif

Congrats Del Ro on making TR!

I see that many members of TR are making those IDs. They're clean. The logo really reminds me of the Thundercats logo every time I take a quick glance at it lol.

FNL doing that damn 59.99 glitch again...smh next time a Roshe releases I'm just gonna wait until they do that again.

Congrats Del Ro on making TR!

I see that many members of TR are making those IDs. They're clean. The logo really reminds me of the Thundercats logo every time I take a quick glance at it lol.

FNL doing that damn 59.99 glitch again...smh next time a Roshe releases I'm just gonna wait until they do that again.

Lmfao, how many countless moments I've spent watching thundercats as a youngin'. Shout out to njavier03 for scooping me some sweats from H&M and also for leading the way for a group buy so I can scoop the Knicks color way. Now I just need stadiums!

What size do you wear? I think the UPC#s are unique per model/size. The Bloomindales CSR told me that the colors posted on the website are correct and share the same webid so I am assuming that if you chose the Stratas you will get the Strata. 
nerd.gif
7.5 thanks

Back
Top Bottom