ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

"This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 05/10/2013"

WeGotSoccer is clutch!

Is the soft grey/midnight fog/total crimson colorway the same as the mangos? I thought those were Asia exclusive or did they come stateside?

It's ok.. I probably would have gotten choked out by the boyfriend if I showed up with another pair of shoes this week :lol:
I placed it minutes after it was posted. I received my confirmation at 11:06 est. Maybe it has to do with me ordering a size 7? I know they are harder to find so they probably had less quantities.

Ill keep my eye out for a 7. Ill straight pm you.

For anyone interested, I just went to Nike Outlet at Myrtle Beach and they have a bunch of women's roshes. They had the Chalks for 35. Newer colors for 55 and wovens for 70. 

repped. i picked up those chalks for the gf for about $43 shipped. they didnt let me use my survey coupon, but no biggie. thanks for the heads up though!

Ordered Monday night. Came in today. Got to love NDC
Out with the old in with the new. Got the cybers last may for $55 no tax at NR. It's like a cycle :lol: wish I could've got these for that cheap. But retail is cool too, size 12.5 is hard to come by

Last edited:
Ordered Monday night. Came in today. Got to love NDC
Out with the old in with the new. Got the cybers last may for $55 no tax at NR. It's like a cycle
laugh.gif
wish I could've got these for that cheap. But retail is cool too, size 12.5 is hard to come by
You tryna sell the cybers?

i finally got around to the whole FNL price adjustment. i just sent them a message because their phone service irritates the hell out of me. did any else go this route and successfully get their refund? i used my wcr on the v2s so roughly $43 out of pocket for some new released roshes would be dope. not to mention my pair was defective...but i'll wait for them to hit a local retailer and do a swap :tongue:

I went to Champs and they were able to do a stock locate for me.  They charge you $3 or $5 (can't remember) to get it shipped to you and it takes about a week.  If not, there's rumors that the 3 OG (black sails, sport reds, iggys) will be released again this summer...  UO doesn't carry a 8.5 for some odd reason. 

You can also check Zappos and WSS every day as they get random restocks.

Appreciate the helpful advice....where did you hear about the re-release of the original colorways? I sure hope it's true because I'm having no luck on finding the reds.

Hello...is there anywhere I can get a 6.5 Black/white roshes in womens for under retail? Please let me know

I lagged in calling FNL yesterday, and I just called a few minutes ago and they refused to give me the discount because it's back at $69.99 on the website now. Good looking out though fam!

I lagged in calling FNL yesterday, and I just called a few minutes ago and they refused to give me the discount because it's back at $69.99 on the website now. Good looking out though fam!
Email them and tell them you have a screen shot of the discounted price. They'll do it without even asking for it.
Before

After

Whoever's running the twitter page, ur welcome btw...
I noticed they take a lot of information from this page without any credit.

Email them and tell them you have a screen shot of the discounted price. They'll do it without even asking for it.
I noticed they take a lot of information from this page without any credit.

Yeah, I literally just sent an email before I read this. Someone a few posts back said that he got store credit for it, but I'm hoping that it just goes to my card. If not, I think I might invest in the tarps. Thanks by the wat. It's good to see that there are still people who are willing to help others.

Back
Top Bottom