ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When I was NikeTown SF they do have them in store but no bigger sizes. Last time I check size 7 and 8 is on display.
If you're in socal they have em at the practically most Nike stores. Even found em at finishline when me and my girl were browsing through the beverly center. Biggest size i've come across in store are sz 9.5 seems like most stores only carry up sz 10 in womens.I can confirm that also since the Nike store in Scottsdale, AZ before I went to my mini vacation in Cali.

Missed on the speckled again... 
mean.gif

can someone help..what size is equivalent to a size 11 in mens to womans?

You wanna go up a size and a half. You're out of luck because 12 is as big as it gets for the ladies.

And I missed out on the McFlurries again. This is literally all I want now aside from he Thunder Blues.

I don't know what took so long, but I finally made an account on this site, haha, but thanks to whoever updated on the black speckles! I picked up a pair for my mom for mother's day and her birthday. Hope she enjoys Roshes as much as I do. It's my favorite shoe on the market right now; so damn comfy, haha.

Nike Dallas had the black speckles a few weeks ago. Didn't check sizes though cause I'm a men's 11.5/12. I don't bother with women's colors because its a pipe dream to think Nike would make them big enough for my feet.

Hey guys I was wondering if $100 a fair price for a pair of DS Speed Yellows in sz8.5? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom