ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I personally don't wear dark green so I don't care for these or the iguanas but I actually prefer the brighter sole on these vs the subtler iguanas.

man, I thought I was the only one who really didnt like the iguanas. Nothing wrong with them but I just didnt like them. But I do like the tarps so I got myself a pair

Last edited:
Talked to a Nike rep earlier today about the speckles and she said she would tell Nike they were in high demand and would restock soon. Didnt know she meant this soon. Missed my size -__-

I don't know if there was any guys...when I go to update my cart it only shows 5-9 available, nothing above that.

Funny how no other retailers have received their stock yet.  So I guess I'll just keep waiting for my 11.5 to pop up.  

man, I thought I was the only one who really didnt like the iguanas. Nothing wrong with them but I just didnt like them. But I do like the tarps so I got myself a pair
I tend to gravitate towards shoes that pop. So a brighter sole usually appeals to me. Same reason I posted before that I prefer the v2's over the og mangos.

Bleh I'm sorry about the Wovens so used to the all black, but here:
NOT FAKE.

Do you know where these are at in the Philippines? My dad is there and asked me yesterday what I wanted for pasalubong :tongue:

Last edited:
Resellers bought out all the big sizes.  
mean.gif

Anyone know how to clean oil stains off the mesh? My iggys are dying to be cleaned :-/

Try useing dawn the dish washing liquid and scrub on the effective areas. Probably need to put em in a washer for a clean rinse after you scrubbed them down so you won't have soap bubbles all over your mesh. And then let it dry.

I'm just wondering why they haven't hit stores yet. I just need to pick up a pair for the wifey. Too cheap to pay for shipping as she doesn't need them right away. haha

Word must be an online exclusive or something. I haven't heard any nike town getting them either. Might as well get your self another pair of roshes or socks and get that free shipping and satisfy your girl lol

I'm just wondering why they haven't hit stores yet. I just need to pick up a pair for the wifey. Too cheap to pay for shipping as she doesn't need them right away. haha
When I was NikeTown SF they do have them in store but no bigger sizes. Last time I check size 7 and 8 is on display.

Back
Top Bottom