ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

New to roshes and I bought some used ones and they're kinda dirty so...Can someone please share step by step in how to clean them inside & out, if it's not a problem, thanks in advance.

I use the Jason Markk cleaner, just take off the laces and scrub everywhere with the brush and wipe all the dirtyness away and looks brand new. Or you could remove the laces put your shoes in a pillow case remove the insoles, wash on cold use little detergent and then let air dry. Should be good.

Shout out to Jeff!

Any Mango V2 sightings in Orange County at actual stores? Called up Shiek when I was in LA today and no dice

Just wondering did you guys ever get that $10 back from finishline? i just checked my account and i haven't seen the money yet.

Dude the colors, pull tabs and overall shape of the shoe are off. 

These are the authentic court purple's:

Know what you're wearing, man.  
girl*******

they both look the same to me. that's just a bad picture. nonetheless, these colorways exist. which is what i was originally saying. kkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:
My small collection as of right now, still needing a lot more then ill be satisfied.

Yesterdays most recent pick ups were the Mango V2 and Total Crimson
This basically my collection as well. except minus tarps and add another pair of black/sails. YEE YEE!

Back
Top Bottom