ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Pair of Knicks on Ebay in my size...Auction is already at a $100 with $40 shipping and there's still a week left. 
sick.gif

Why? so you can feel justified with a shoe that sold out or something.

There's nothing wrong with getting a shoe for discount. Everyone wants to save some money. What you said has nothing to do with his opinion. Stratas and all the DFW'S are sitting on NDC. Will end up going on sale soon

Last edited:
dude thats uncalled for. if you dont have anything nice to say just dont post. too many negative nancys on NT.... can it.
Wasn't attempting to be negative. Notice I asked a question, followed by basically the first thing that popped into my head. I've seen so many posts on here hyping shoes left and right, I apologize if that was my interpretation of that statement. People need to relax on this forum, shouldn't have to tiptoe around a topic about shoes.

There's nothing wrong with getting a shoe for discount. Everyone wants to save some money. What you said has nothing to do with his opinion. Stratas and all the DFW'S are sitting on NDC. It's his money he can do what ever he wants with it or how he spends it.
I think everyone including myself can respect/strive for getting shoes they love for a discount, again wasn't my intent to call the guy out which is why I asked a question first. Positive vibes man, guess I just read into his comment incorrectly (can't say the word discount appeared anywhere) it's all good.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Strata's to be discounted on NDC
I think everyone including myself can respect/strive for getting shoes they love for a discount, again wasn't my intent to call the guy out which is why I asked a question first. Positive vibes man, guess I just read into his comment incorrectly (can't say the word discount appeared anywhere) it's all good.
???

Back
Top Bottom