ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm here to apply for Team Roshe.
smile.gif

I like Roshes because they're very comfortable, nice looking, and easy to just slip on. I will help Team Roshe once I hear release dates, restocks, etc... I always wanted to be in TRo since I seen my cousin in the biggest Roshe group. I started my collection when my cousin in TRo got me into these shoes. He got me a lot of colors and helped me out to get a lot. I got the 3 OG restock colors when they went into FootAction. Then I started buying more and more. I just can't help it without buying a pair. Lol Roshes are one of the best shoes. After I bought the 3 restock OG colors, my cousin got me OG Mangos. The day after, I picked up a pair of Cybers. Mangos are my favorite color way out of all the other colors. Cybers are nice too but Mangos are better in my opinion. Then when the spring color ways dropped I picked up Squadron Blues and Total Crimsons. Mean while I wore all the colors I had, my cousin got me a pair of Yeezy FBs. That color way is nice too. Few days after, I saw TRo post the release of Mangos V2 from Finishline on Instagram, so I ordered a pair right away. I'm picking the Tarps and other colors up when I have money, but for now these are all the Roshes I have. Lots of more are coming! I hope I get into Team Roshe
smile.gif
dang not gonna get in because you said yeezys instead of mint fb sorry :frown:

Anyones toe's kinda poke out at the material? I noticed this when I first got my red roshes when they first came out, got TTS and I can see the imprint of my toes from outside.
That's the fun of having mesh material sneakers. It's a slight imprint. As long as your toe knuckles aren't showing which makes your shoes look like roaches inhabit it, you're good.
dang not gonna get in because you said yeezys instead of mint fb sorry :frown:
LMFAOOOOO thats one of many reasons.

Well after finally wearing my black sails to the ground, the stitching that attaches the toe and the overlay gave out.

R.I.P to the first fallen roshes, you were the best $49 ever spent on shoes.

Pics of the tragedy soon to come.

It's a pretty obvious future problem, Kinda sucks! Luckily none of mine have separated yet, it'll happen though.

Wore the mids to do some stuff and they are murder for the back of your ankle. Never in my life will I wear those again without high socks and I never wear high socks. Garbage

I know they're called mint FBs. I used yeezys cuz that's what everyone calls it. I thought some people wouldn't know. I know TRo members would know but just in case some don't know.
Nah bruh that was a hypebeast mistake.

Wore the mids to do some stuff and they are murder for the back of your ankle. Never in my life will I wear those again without high socks and I never wear high socks. Garbage

I feel your pain. Rocked a pair of hyperposites with ankle socks and it broke the skin on my ankles.

Why is your girl tip toeing??? You sure that's not your hands???
Nah dude hahaha 
roll.gif
 they were her feet. It was just hard to take a picture of both shoes from that view with I being the only photographer.

As for the Socal/Disneyland count I did last night, I came up to 60+ pairs at my gradnight. I stopped counting around 12 AM because it was too much. When we transferred to California Adventures we skyrockets from being at 23 in Disneyland to 60+. They were all mostly gamma grays with a little bit of the FB sequoias. There were girls there though that were wearing the challenger reds, hot punch, and mcflurries. Mcflurries looked good, but not for a man to wear IMO.

Nah dude hahaha 
roll.gif
 they were her feet. It was just hard to take a picture of both shoes from that view with I being the only photographer.

As for the Socal/Disneyland count I did last night, I came up to 60+ pairs at my gradnight. I stopped counting around 12 AM because it was too much. When we transferred to California Adventures we skyrockets from being at 23 in Disneyland to 60+. They were all mostly gamma grays with a little bit of the FB sequoias. There were girls there though that were wearing the challenger reds, hot punch, and mcflurries. Mcflurries looked good, but not for a man to wear IMO.
awww boo. Not anything good 
frown.gif

Nice! Need a pair of these but don't know if I should pull the trigger for 115 shipped.
Just wait, you can easily and i mean easily get a pair for 100 if you search ebay (I've found plenty, a little work goes a long way), and a size 13 sat at shieks for 3 monthes my brother bought it and tried to sell it for retail a while back before returning it, now dudes trying to sell his size 13 for 140 .......
mean.gif

I haven't seen anything being worn besides the Black/Sails, Sport Red, Iguanas, and some of the spring releases.
All i see at my school and malls are people wearing Sails, Sport Red, and Iguanas.Not much spring releases though.

This guy is selling a DS pair of Paris mids for 100. Is that a fair price?
Did they retail at $90 cause if so, not bad. I'm not a fan of the mids but I guess it's fair.
All i see at my school and malls are people wearing Sails, Sport Red, and Iguanas.Not much spring releases though.
lol I think about where I'm going and decide which one to wear because I don't want to see people wearing the same, otherwise it's awkward.

Def. bustin' out the Calypsos and Sirens when they come in on Monday.

The mids are a pair I'll probably be rocking with pants in fall or winter. I personally like the mids though.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ****ies  

lol I think about where I'm going and decide which one to wear because I don't want to see people wearing the same, otherwise it's awkward.

Def. bustin' out the Calypsos and Sirens when they come in on Monday.
Thats how i feel sometimes when i bring some of my roshes out. Especially the restocks.

Back
Top Bottom