ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why are people still intentionally keeping them DS?  If you think you might have the next Calypso, you don't.  So wear the damn things.
Lmao for real. Ain't nothing happening to these shoes. No creases. If they get dirty, a little jason markk takes it all off.

Been slacking on the photos because of the weather here in Louisiana lately, but we caught a break from the rain this morning, I decided to go out and take some shots of my Speed Yellows. I'm not a big yellow fan, but I enjoy these. Now for the shots! 
nthat.gif

Also going to post a quick collection pic in a little while, just because I don't think I'll be picking up too much anymore unless I find Sport Reds again, and those Maroon and Blue colorways when they hit the states. Appreciate your time :smile:

Been slacking on the photos because of the weather here in Louisiana lately, but we caught a break from the rain this morning, I decided to go out and take some shots of my Speed Yellows. I'm not a big yellow fan, but I enjoy these. Now for the shots! :nthat:

Also going to post a quick collection pic in a little while, just because I don't think I'll be picking up too much anymore unless I find Sport Reds again, and those Maroon and Blue colorways when they hit the states. Appreciate your time :smile:
Dope shots man. Not a big yellow fan either but still a clean pair to have

Been slacking on the photos because of the weather here in Louisiana lately, but we caught a break from the rain this morning, I decided to go out and take some shots of my Speed Yellows. I'm not a big yellow fan, but I enjoy these. Now for the shots! 
nthat.gif

Nice shots, but be careful!

all you guys are great!
my man! +1
thanks brah! let me know how those lunargrands fit when you get them in!
Lol at the guy trying way too hard...

+1 for Luiscola. Dude goes out of his way to help those in need and is a well-informed NT member who only posts appropriate things at appropriate times.
thanks blue! hope you unds'd those stratas already! flywires creeping up there in comfort next to og mesh.
+1 for Luisscola as well. Enjoy your sirens brother. Hope now that you're off teamnosiren you can join teamroshe. Lol. Great guy...texts me at 5 am for Roshe releases.
HAHAHA, this guy E! appreciate the lookout brother!! I hope i can make that jump from no sirens to TRo!!! i'll hit you up later.

too much going on in here to even find what I need...anyone have any idea when the safari pack may drop? think every colorway is fuegooooo

LOL @ the safari red roshe runs being nickanmed the red yeezys that are coming out in June. 

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

huh? there isn't any red yeezys... and the third yeezy color isn't coming out in june... #bothconfirmed

Last edited:
So, if nobody is +1'ing my application post then that means i wont be considered? that seems like a popularity contest.... well guys, i'm sorry i dont have 67 pairs of roshes and decorate my living room with them but I really enjoy the shoe and i would like to be a part of team roshe.

Last edited:
So, if nobody is +1'ing my application post then that means i wont be considered? that seems like a popularity contest.... well guys, i'm sorry i dont have 67 pairs of roshes and decorate my living room with them but I really enjoy the shoe and i would like to be a part of team roshe.
lol someone seems hurt

its not about the amount of pairs you have its about how you help people on NT and just being nice to people. You don't get considered for having every OG colorway/sample/and every pair of roshes its just how you help the community.

its not about the amount of pairs you have its about how you help people on NT and just being nice to people. You don't get considered for having every OG colorway/sample/and every pair of roshes its just how you help the community.
^ This, also +1ing does nothing, it's just support from people whom he has helped and know him to be a respectable member on NT

nthat.gif

Nice shots, but be careful!
LOL!!! Thanks homie! Appreciate your concern 
laugh.gif
 That roads actually in the middle of nowhere land, like something in a scary movie.. lmfao

lol someone seems hurt

how did i know this was coming? got nothing else to say bro? lame...

word i feel that... so where are all the people whom ive provided information for and helped? seems like a flawed system imo. i dont have my rep by luck.

^ This, also +1ing does nothing, it's just support from people whom he has helped and know him to be a respectable member on NT

the application says something about getting 10 +1's... i dont think it automatically gets you in but it definitely helps.

Back
Top Bottom