ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If you looked both are troll bids, jumps from 200-400 in one bid cmon. 

Lol you got to be crazy to pay for a pair of roshes for 4 bills or rich lol never paid more than 1 bill for a pair of roshes and I never will. Patience is the key. I have Learn that from this thread.

Last edited:
Shoes were placed there for the pic.....like everybody else does for their collection pics. And the reason they look that way is called CLEANING YOUR SHOES. I CLEAN MINES. Might take me awhile to wear a shoe....but i wear them in due time. I own over 300 + pairs of shoes. I clean them all after being worn. I don't like DIRTY SHOES....that's me. DO YOU.

What is this....Screen ****** to make sure they wear their Roshes week?
laugh.gif
I like your hair bro deadass

Last edited:
Looking for laces to lace swap a pair of my Roshes but in trying to find a thin pair of laces like what comes with a pair of Roshes not just any old pair of thick laces. Any ideas?

Whats up NT!

Been lurkin' for awhile now but I've always loved this thread and the Roshe. Simplicity and comfort is amazing within this sneaker. Anyways, today I unDS'd a pair of black sails and this happened   . 

The sails are easily my favorite colorway when it comes to this shoe and I'd love to buy another pair. I read earlier in the thread that Foot Action had pairs but sadly mine didn't. I'd appreciate any help from you guys in directing me to another pair in 9.5. Thanks!

Finally undsd my mints on saturday. And my friend who has the red and black foam pros wanted them soo bad. Said he'll trade. But sadly found out he was playing and wasnt my size.

Whats up NT!

Been lurkin' for awhile now but I've always loved this thread and the Roshe. Simplicity and comfort is amazing within this sneaker. Anyways, today I unDS'd a pair of black sails and this happened   . 

The sails are easily my favorite colorway when it comes to this shoe and I'd love to buy another pair. I read earlier in the thread that Foot Action had pairs but sadly mine didn't. I'd appreciate any help from you guys in directing me to another pair in 9.5. Thanks!
Well that's unfortunate.

Whats up NT!

you can go stock locate to check if there's any more 9.5 available.

Whats up NT!

The sails are easily my favorite colorway when it comes to this shoe and I'd love to buy another pair. I read earlier in the thread that Foot Action had pairs but sadly mine didn't. I'd appreciate any help from you guys in directing me to another pair in 9.5. Thanks!?
any idea what caused it?

Last edited:
Whats up NT!
Been lurkin' for awhile now but I've always loved this thread and the Roshe. Simplicity and comfort is amazing within this sneaker. Anyways, today I unDS'd a pair of black sails and this happened 

Damn....Did your shoe snag onto something?

I want to know.. what's the youngest age in here? I know someone in here is 14....
I got a cousin who is 14 and posts on here every now and then and his posts look more intellectual than half the posts on this site 
laugh.gif
. He loves Roshes they're cheap, comfortable, and good looking.

Anybody see Challenger Red or Imperial Purple in store lately/recently? (Women's Colorway)

I know the Soar/Ice Blue is not likely at all lol

I want to know.. what's the youngest age in here? I know someone in here is 14....

I turned 20 this year sometimes I think I'm the youngest here lol. To me it seems like everyone got a wife and kids...but when I see posts with run on sentences and misspelled words, I wonder if there are little kids on here trolling.

Last edited:
any idea what caused it?
I think it's a defect.
probably it was stretched out or just a defect ?
Most likely believe it is a defect, my first pair of sails have torn, but that is because I have played ball in them outdoors.
good thing i got half size up, so it ain't so tight when wearing them.
 I usually go half down cause I love the snug fit.
Damn....Did your shoe snag onto something?
Nope.

Thanks for the help everyone. Definitely going to try stock locating tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom