ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

they were fine before i wore them. didn't notice what happened until i got home and took them off. 

Saw these on the FB Roshe marketplace. Thought I'd share these beauties 
eek.gif

^^Fuego! Thinking about doing this to mine once I get my friend to send my paint to me.

If ppl are gonna ask he only painted the toebox area, nothing else. So fire, soooo clean! Great work to that dude!

Last edited:
Whats up NT!

Been lurkin' for awhile now but I've always loved this thread and the Roshe. Simplicity and comfort is amazing within this sneaker. Anyways, today I unDS'd a pair of black sails and this happened   . 

The sails are easily my favorite colorway when it comes to this shoe and I'd love to buy another pair. I read earlier in the thread that Foot Action had pairs but sadly mine didn't. I'd appreciate any help from you guys in directing me to another pair in 9.5. Thanks!
I feel your pain man same thing happened to my knicks after the first couple of wears last year

Don't even know what caused it. What a shame. 
mean.gif

Anybody see Challenger Red or Imperial Purple in store lately/recently? (Women's Colorway)

I know the Soar/Ice Blue is not likely at all lol
I actually heard they have them at lady footlocker now. The blacks, imperials, and the magenta looking ones. 

i was jst at my local footlocker no ROSHEs in-stock till end of ths mnth or nxt mnth
Yeah Im not even sure they have them at my local one either. =/
haha all good. i'll check em out tomorrow thanks man!
Forsure brother! Good luck! lemme know how it goes. Kinda thinking about copping those magenta joints. Hesitated last year. But they look dope now for some reason=P

My cousin sent me this awhile back. Just to confirm. But I think this is at lady footlocker at santa anita mall. I think. LOL
Really wanted to try a size 12 if it would fit me but damn no size 12 only 11 is the biggest

i was jst at my local footlocker no ROSHEs in-stock till end of ths mnth or nxt mnth
As far as Men's colorways, I haven't heard of Footlocker carrying Roshes to begin with.

Just Champs, Shoe Palace, Shiekh (some other stores not coming to mind) in store
Really wanted to try a size 12 if it would fit me but damn no size 12 only 11 is the biggest
usually the biggest size is 12 in women's.

Last edited:
As far as Men's colorways, I haven't heard of Footlocker carrying Roshes to begin with.

Just Champs, Shoe Palace, Shiekh (some other stores not coming to mind) in store

usually the biggest size is 12 in women's.
Yeah I know the biggest is 12 but damn they don't carry big sizes only online. Went to Southland Mall and asked her if they have 12 but they dont :frown:

i don't need an all black roshe lol

weird material. too much black for my taste

The black is simple and the safari gives it a little spice, great colorway IMO rather have those over these :smh: that red you would probably be able to spot it from a mile away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom