ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Trust me, another member and I kept wondering why and gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe, just maybe its a way some Florida kids talk. Then we asked him about it and he played it off like it was some sort of typo. Still till this day we all half to wonder... 
sick.gif
I grew up here in FL, I can say that I along with everyone I grew up around learned the difference between half and have prior to reaching double digits...:wink:

Last edited:
a pair of USED speed yellows in a 9.5 just sold on ebay for $106 shipped...that's absurd, they sat on Zappos for awhile and went on sale for under $60 when they released last year.

Hey guys I'm in need of 3 roshes women blueglow/volt (sprite) preferably size 11 but will take an 11.5 iguanas 9.5-10 and teal safari size 9 uk need all ds please help me find them thanks

THE OG MANGOS ARE DEF CHICK MAGNETS. I'VE NEVER GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLIMENTS BEFORE. THEY SURE LOVE THAT PINK.

Seriously though, Just today so many girls said they liked my shoes. Made me feel freakin good inside haha. But I can tell that my girlfriend was getting mad heated each time. Oh wellll

just acquired the elusive OG mangos a couple days ago to finally complete the OG Roshe Run Green Insole collection. nothing else matters to me. now my life is complete..kinda :lol:

will post pics once i get them :pimp:

Saw these on eBay. Style and color are 580573 402. Looks like the new FB colorways are dropping soon for those that are interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom