ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whoa!!! I NEED these in an 11! Now these are way more perfect than the maroons to represent my school!! #GoCougs! Plus I love the fit of the FBs!

Wow, just wow!!

Wow i dont know about you guys but im spotting roshes everywhere i go. Especially the gammas and squads. I know about 10 people who rock uhm and majority arent sneakerheads. But you guys are probably older than me cause in my highschool youll see gammas everywhere and all the fobs with sport reds or total crimsons

I'm from Maui. Not many people here wear sneakers compared to Oahu. Scott's, Reefs, Flojos, Locals, and beachwalkers are the majority. Hahhah!

Last edited:
These are so much better in person. I hated them in pics but in person they're dope.

I HATE the neon lining on the blue pair, doesn't go at all.. I think this pair flows better and the pop is summertime ready .

LOVE THE NEW NSW BOXES

Wow i dont know about you guys but im spotting roshes everywhere i go. Especially the gammas and squads. I know about 10 people who rock uhm and majority arent sneakerheads. But you guys are probably older than me cause in my highschool youll see gammas everywhere and all the fobs with sport reds or total crimsons
I guess I'm not looking hard enough or I'm not going to the right places. I was in Honolulu today (staying in Mililani), and I didn't see one person with Roshe's. It's not a good or bad thing. Just thought i'd see more peeps off the bat wearing roshe's.

I guess I'm not looking hard enough or I'm not going to the right places. I was in Honolulu today (staying in Mililani), and I didn't see one person with Roshe's. It's not a good or bad thing. Just thought i'd see more peeps off the bat wearing roshe's.

I know it's an everyday shoe for a lot of people. but there's also people that don't wear them everyday for certain reasons. I have yet to rock the last three roshes I've purchased, but it's mostly because I go to my flyknits to workout in. I see some dudes working out in beat up roshes. I think people now just cherish their stash more than back in the day

^ I work a job where I can't wear Roshe's 5 days out of the week and for my workouts, I usually use the same two pairs of beat Nike Free's I have a couple pairs of.

I still love the shoe and it's easily my favorite "new" model of the past 10 years and buy every c/w I like/can get my hands on but definitely find it harder to rock now that I'm near 20 pairs or so. They'll all get rocked at some point in time though. That's what vacations are for, lol.

Womens Sprite 7.5 - 11 on ebay. $80 shipped

I know someone who is looking for this just trying to help.

pm me if you couldn't find the link.

If anyone still needs a pair of Urban Safari's, There is a MoWabb UK9 still avail.

I just picked up a pair. And got my confirm email a few min ago.
2s1585z.jpg

Last edited:
I know this was answered awhile back, but I can't find the answer. Are iguanas going to be restocked like the other OG three cw's?

I know this was answered awhile back, but I can't find the answer. Are iguanas going to be restocked like the other OG three cw's?
Yes they are. Iguanas, Sport Reds, and Sails are going to be restocked. I think some stores started letting some of the shoes go already though if they have them. I got some Sport Reds yesterday and my store had quite a few sizes left. 

Any sightings of Iguanas in the Bay Area yet? I got my Sport Reds at Footaction in Eastridge on Tuesday didn't see any iguanas

Back
Top Bottom