ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

unreal some kid in Boston reselling Safari's for $140 each, telling me it is a deal because they are going for $160
mean.gif

Super clean shots, this is going to change people's mind on passing on em lol
unfortunately here in the Bay Area, a bright Red shoe like that on a young Male Latino like myself, is just begging to  have gang bangers ask me if im down w/ Norte.
mean.gif

Repped the Black/Mercury camos off NDC. Now just waiting for them to post the brown/red ones. then i should be good for summer. BUT I am actually contemplating buying a pair of mint safaris and whiting (or Blacking) out the sole. It would be like a tropical twists feel. Not too sure tho. lol

has anyone worked with folk art paint to paint their roshes or anything? Saw a guy use it and it came out pretty well, any opinions?
Lol the guy with the custom squadrons? And I think that paint should be fine. As long as you're not using some sort of crayola paint lol. Worst that can happen is the paint peels off. Just get some angelus and repaint if that happens

Man those red safaris are dope I suggest people grab a pair I just did. Don't get mad about my prediction here but I can see hype on them skyrocketing after the red October yeezys release and people comparing them.

Man those red safaris are dope I suggest people grab a pair I just did. Don't get mad about my prediction here but I can see hype on them skyrocketing after the red October yeezys release and people comparing them.
If that happens, people will probably be tryna flip for double...  
mean.gif

unfortunately here in the Bay Area, a bright Red shoe like that on a young Male Latino like myself, is just begging to  have gang bangers ask me if im down w/ Norte.
mean.gif

Word, I can relate to that walk around in these red joints in Brooklyn gang bangers be like you blood? :lol:

Last edited:
Repped the Black/Mercury camos off NDC. Now just waiting for them to post the brown/red ones. then i should be good for summer. BUT I am actually contemplating buying a pair of mint safaris and whiting (or Blacking) out the sole. It would be like a tropical twists feel. Not too sure tho. lol
[
http://www.shoepalace.com/roshe-run-gpx-brown-red-camo-one-per-customer.html there you go

I UN'ds my Blue Hero today at work (casual week due to the 4th of July holiday week). I broke so many necks at the office. 
laugh.gif
  All of these bright Roshes get so much attention. People instantly are drawn to your feet..

Back
Top Bottom