ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

with number of restocks finishline has had everyone's going to have the team reds
tongue.gif
I wish! I feel people have tripled up already and I'm about a minute behind!  Lol

Oneness has limited sizes of the team reds and the mens brown/red tiger camo call em at 1859-276-2316

Last edited:
Oneness287 posted some on IG.

Roshe Red Camo.

Roshe Total Crimson

Roshe Team Reds

Roshe Mid Black/Pink

Limited sizes available.

Last edited:
Just picked up Gamma Greens. Are you guys using angelus paint for the swoosh? Is their a specific kind of angelus paint? I want to paint them black.

Last edited:
Just picked up Gamma Greens. Are you guys using angelus paint for the swoosh? Is their a specific kind of angelus paint? I want to paint them black.
nope, just angelus leather paint. 

you can find it on turtlefeathers or etsy.

just be patient when you paint the swoosh. 

Just got my Blue Hero's and Team Red's that I ordered from Macy's last week. Did the Team Red come in the old box? My Blue Hero has the new Nike box, but regular, old one for the Team Reds. No biggie just curious.

Just got my Blue Hero's and Team Red's that I ordered from Macy's last week. Did the Team Red come in the old box? My Blue Hero has the new Nike box, but regular, old one for the Team Reds. No biggie just curious.
I got my team reds from NDC in the new red box. My hero blue also came in the red box

I found some OG Iguanas BUT dudes asking for $100. . cop it or drop it?

i finally got my team reds btw been waiting to get delivered. Decided to swap the laces with the white ones, looks a lot better that way IMO. 

Saw someone post the with white laces, makes it look super sexy :smile:

Before washing my V2s, do I apply detergent on the actual shoe or outside the pillowcase?
Do I even need a pillowcase?

Pillowcase? Up to you. I've done it without and they've come out fine.

Just add the detergent as if you were washing normal clothes. What I usually do is let the water fill up to its designated level while the shoes are being soaked, then add the detergent on to the water.

Current collection. Pretty much done for awhile.

That's different. :lol:

Nice collection, btw.

Back
Top Bottom