ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Ohh I didnt see that.. idk then lol im just naming possibilities. It may be that someone tried it on at store

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a pair of size 10 Iguana's and let me buy them? I have looked in every store in central VA and cannot find a pair. I know the thread says no buying, but I figured I would give it a go because this kind of thing is supposedly what team roshe is partly about, helping fellow roshe enthusiasts at times. It sounds like iguanas are fairly common on the west coast (specifically cali), so I hope this isn't asking too much. The prices that resellers are asking are asinine. I have no problem throwing a little convenience or gas money on top too. Thank guys, appreciate it. 

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a pair of size 10 Iguana's and let me buy them? I have looked in every store in central VA and cannot find a pair. I know the thread says no buying, but I figured I would give it a go because this kind of thing is supposedly what team roshe is partly about, helping fellow roshe enthusiasts at times. It sounds like iguanas are fairly common on the west coast (specifically cali), so I hope this isn't asking too much. The prices that resellers are asking are asinine. I have no problem throwing a little convenience or gas money on top too. Thank guys, appreciate it. 
? Ill check my local champs next time I'm in. They had a decent amount o sizes when I picked up my size 11 a few days ago.

Last edited:

I'd just like to share this with everyone.... :smile:

I got tired of having gamma grey roshe runs for awhile so I thought I would make this custom. I think it came out pretty well. Thought on it guys thanks. 

Ps. not really a photographer so don't hate on the pictures 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice I really like those.  Would buy if they released something similar.  

For me I wouldn't do the red speckle on the sole like someone suggested above.

Valley Fair HOH in Santa Clara have the Sport Reds in stock... I bought 2 pairs of size 9 yesterday and from what the guy told me they still have FSR.

Had I seen this without my caption, I wouldn't understand it myself. But, I hope this helps. Ignore the hashtags, hahaha.

Ohh I see, a very creative concept man.

Anyways does anyone own the canvas roshes that weren't released in the US? If so how do they fit and feel..thanks

Last edited:
How are ya'll sizing the DFW? I'm an 11.5 in the OG meshes and they only have 12s on NDC. I heard some people were sizing up because they are a little more narrow

I got tired of having gamma grey roshe runs for awhile so I thought I would make this custom. I think it came out pretty well. Thought on it guys thanks. 

Ps. not really a photographer so don't hate on the pictures 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The small black specks on there dont show enough to me. But if you added just as small red specks to compliment the black specks, I think it would look dope. 

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can get this item sorry its not roshe related thanks.

No it's a full shelf thing but thanks.
I could be wrong, but that pic sure looks like the ClosetMaid stackables x3 to me. I have the same set at home but don't have a pic handy. 
nerd.gif

Here's a pic of my cousin's shoe racks using the same ClosetMaid system:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom