ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

here comes a barrage of replies like "info on pants?!? :nerd:" haha

that pic makes the sole pop like crazy, nice!

haha thanks man! played around with the new iPhone camera effects and filters.

just gonna put it out there ahead of time....

pants - cotton on slim trackpants

Last edited:
1) anyone found a good method for cleaning the shoe strings? Could I not just throw them in the wash with the shoes itself? Tried some JMarkk on them but still stained a bit

2) anybody tried throwing FBs in the wash? The possibility of the swoosh falling off scares me.

Go with Asia Primos, especially in your size - they're a rare beast these days.
I ended up getting the cybers since I wanted them forever. I was able to get them for $110 for a ds pair. I might get the primos also since I am getting them for $105 have to manage the bank account trying to be responsible since rent is coming up lmao. 

1) anyone found a good method for cleaning the shoe strings? Could I not just throw them in the wash with the shoes itself? Tried some JMarkk on them but still stained a bit

2) anybody tried throwing FBs in the wash? The possibility of the swoosh falling off scares me.

I've washed shoe laces in the washer before no problem. Just tied them together and threw em in.

just picked up a pair of OG mangos and speed yellows both in amazing condition and BOTH in a sz 11.5

could not be any happier right now. been on the hunt for OG mangos in a sz 11.5 for too long. will post pics once i get them

just picked up a pair of OG mangos and speed yellows both in amazing condition and BOTH in a sz 11.5
could not be any happier right now. been on the hunt for OG mangos in a sz 11.5 for too long. will post pics once i get them

How the hell did you even find that size in mangos lol?

How the hell did you even find that size in mangos lol?
A long *** time of searching and I found someone selling them on IG. I've had a pretty ****** week and this makes up for all of it. The sizes are out there they are just very hard to find

A long *** time of searching and I found someone selling them on IG. I've had a pretty ****** week and this makes up for all of it. The sizes are out there they are just very hard to find

how much did you pay for the mangos if you dont mind me asking? i picked up speed yellows last week of ig in a size 11 for $90. also was it a sellers page or just came across it randomly?

how much did you pay for the mangos if you dont mind me asking? i picked up speed yellows last week of ig in a size 11 for $90. also was it a sellers page or just came across it randomly?
Paid 120 for the speed yellows and 150 for the mangos then shippong cost. Both have been worn but they look new

Oh and it was someone selling all sizes 11.5 and 12 and I just and I just searched #roshe on IG and found it

Found the Women's suede pack on NDC today.
Link: http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe...sns_kw_AL!1778!3!43553625345!!!g!!63355776705

Last edited:
Hey guys, haven't been on the thread in a while! Freshman year here at SJSU is killing me, I've really gotta step up my time management. I already slept through a midterm and missed 2 assignments 
sick.gif
...It's quite a different experience living on my own off campus; I had to sell a big chunk of my collection to be here and STILL going broke quickly with rent, food, and textbooks. My budget is tightening up day after day. However, I still retained most of my original mesh releases and finally managed gather the funds to scoop these up to complete my OG 7! 

Desperation got the best of me and tbh, I think I made a dumb decision to cop these now that I've heard of a "potential restock"
mad.gif
. I'm barely caught up with any of the latest news on releases so does anyone have anymore information on whether or not this is true? Any advice NT fam? Should I sell or keep. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom