ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You know what I think would be cool?  If nike released a colorway that had black out soles!  THAT would be dope!  I'm a sucker for black sneakers. :smile:

anyone have any leads on stores in hong kong that might have the mangos? i got some friends out there for a couple weeks and might be down to try to bring me back some pairs. they're female non-shoeheads so any stores or locations out there would be much appreciated!

old username seems to have gotten deleted (armenexchange) so had to make a new 1 to ask this. thanks!

anyone have any leads on stores in hong kong that might have the mangos? i got some friends out there for a couple weeks and might be down to try to bring me back some pairs. they're female non-shoeheads so any stores or locations out there would be much appreciated!

old username seems to have gotten deleted (armenexchange) so had to make a new 1 to ask this. thanks!

i'm not sure about physical stores but i know taobao.com has a bunch of them listed on there. thats where my pair coming from

Anyone who ordered from RMKstore:

Did you ship double boxed for the extra $10? Should I ship a pair that way?
I actually didn't pay the $10, but mine came boxed anyway.  The box was written on (I don't really care that much, though), but otherwise showed up nicely - and quicker than I expected with the standard shipping.  I'll definitely look their way again.

Mangos are not available in Hong Kong. Afaik, only in Japan, Korea and China.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long the US Customs holds onto your item for? I ordered some Hot Punches for my GF on the 14th of August and I'm still waiting for them. They were supposed to be at my door yesterday, but as you can see it's stuck in SF for 4 days now.

Is this normal or am I just impatient? The wait is killing me... 
sick.gif

this was posted awhile back but niketowns in japan had both calypsos and mangos among the original colorways.  could have them still in stock as roshes are not that popular overseas.  i think tokyo and osaka had confirmed roshes.

i also called them from the states but they would not ship internationally

those who wanted a shirt, the team roshe shirt votes were a landslide so at this point be closing votes.  going to go ahead with the non-space version.  those who orded i will be sending out PMs shortly

Last edited:
For those asking about Miinto.com's authenticity, I just received my order from them and both Roshe's are legitimate!  Only paid $124.98, too(Cybers & Black sails)!

Warning: They do not double-box for shipping, though. :stoneface:

For those asking about Miinto.com's authenticity, I just received my order from them and both Roshe's are legitimate!  Only paid $124.98, too(Cybers & Black sails)!

they still have the sirens in size 7.5 and 8 if anyone is interested. they also have the grey and yellow roshes in a size 7 as well

I have Knicks and Cybers in a sz9 and they fit just right (the Cybers fit a little more loose because I've been wearing them). My cousin has an extra pair of Sirens and Stadium Greens that he's willing to sell to me, but both are sz8, do you guys think I'll be able to fit them? Maybe without socks?

I am all over the place with sizing I wear anywhere from a size 8-9, I also never wear them with socks the 9 fit nicely the 8's are a little tight but wearing them often has loosened them up.  I would give a shot, from my experience the roshe's have a lot of play in them and I love wearing them sockless.

Nice find. I have the Cybers coming in tomorrow from Nike Westchester (NY). I had to pay $85 for them with shipping and tax so $125 for 2 pairs is definitely a sweet deal. I wish I hit up Miinto before they sold out. Btw, who cares about the box as long as the shoes are in good shape? :smile:

are they familiar with hong kong? it's a city that is built up, not out, and has lots of multi-level shopping malls so make sure you give them a very clear description of where the store is if you find one.

i'm not sure about physical stores but i know taobao.com has a bunch of them listed on there. thats where my pair coming from

careful with the roshes on taobao, a lot are not authentic

id4 is legit for anyone looking to order from them. A little more expensive but they are legit. Got my order in 3 days exactly. They came before the rest of my amazon order that was all shipped within the US. lol. 

Those suede roshes cw are hideous to me. I love the premiums but these suede ones arent appealing at all. I wont lie, I would still probably cop a pair. 

Nice find. I have the Cybers coming in tomorrow from Nike Westchester (NY). I had to pay $85 for them with shipping and tax so $125 for 2 pairs is definitely a sweet deal. I wish I hit up Miinto before they sold out. Btw, who cares about the box as long as the shoes are in good shape? :smile:
Well said, sir! :smile:  Luckily, the sneakers did arrive in pristine condition.
I have Knicks and Cybers in a sz9 and they fit just right (the Cybers fit a little more loose because I've been wearing them). My cousin has an extra pair of Sirens and Stadium Greens that he's willing to sell to me, but both are sz8, do you guys think I'll be able to fit them? Maybe without socks?
For me, I'm a true 14, but I can fit size 13's comfortably!  At first, size 13's are snug, but after a wear or two, the sneaker loosens up a bit and molds to my foot perfectly.  For this reason, I prefer to purchase size 13's(for casual wear), but for exercise, I always wear 14's.  I've been running in my sport red size 14's for about 3 months now, and they're still holding up like a beast!  Love Roshe's!

it's different all over it seems. cali still has some but it's getting harder to find them at retail, while I can go into philly and get any cw except red/iguana/calypso for $52*. I don't think $100 is an insane amount to spend for a pair at this time, but some would disagree.
* please do not pm me, I will ignore it as I am no longer living in the area myself.
Looks like we have the same spot. I grabbed the Knicks Monday afternoon for the $52. There stock seems to be dwindling though. That was the only colorway left they had in my size.

there's at least a dozen of the same store throughout the area though. doubt roshes are popular in kensington

Are there any fakes out there? Reason I ask is because I bought a pair off iguanas off ebay and the production date says 11/9/11-12/14/11 and I noticed a bunch of pairs I saw on other sites had production dates from this year. Also, I noticed that a lot of pairs have a brown lining inside the sockliner and on the tongue and mine doesn't(although it might just be the pics because mine doesnt look like it has the brown lining in this pic). Seller had perfect feedback and nothing fishy with current and past sneakers sold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom