ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FNL dropped their seasonal brochure in the mail so ima OD on Calypsos, Cybers, and Mangos if they all release 

I hear ya. Iguanas are still my #1 though 
smokin.gif

I second this. Hahaha

Last edited:
Don't wanna pull the trigger cause it's $20 shipping for me + no WC discount. Guess i'm gonna wait for in-store release.

Ordered the Sirens and the Knicks as I'm sure a lot of people did. Just waiting for the shipping confirmation to make sure I got my pairs. Probably nothing to worry about but just to ease my mind.

For those who are attemtping to contact Ugly Dukling for a Size 11 Calypso, its sold out.

I walked by on my way to work and decided to see if they had my size, turns out there was one pair left. So I felt it was a sign that it was meant to be lol

Just got my finish line shipping confirmation email.
What time did you place you order? I ordered mine about 7 hours ago, but the order doesn't even show up in my Order History when I check. I've had orders cancelled from Finishline before so I wonder if this is getting cancelled to.

What time did you place you order? I ordered mine about 7 hours ago, but the order doesn't even show up in my Order History when I check. I've had orders cancelled from Finishline before so I wonder if this is getting cancelled to.
Ordered at 10:15 central time

If you get an email saying your "Order is Official" can it still be cancelled? Or does this mean they for sure have it in stock?

Not to clog up the thread any more than it's being clogged...but I just got shipping confirmation from FNL. I ordered around 8:30AM PST.

I passed on the knicks and sirens for the DB X.

Hopefully I can get them when they hit the stores.

Back
Top Bottom