ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Idk if anyone posted already but Finishline just restocked on Siren Reds but 8.5-9.5 sold out

Last edited:
Looks like its highly likely it'll be sometime tomorrow morning. As the tweet that said wednesday was more recent than the one that said wednesday or friday. Also the finishline twitter is saying tomorrow morning as well. 

Last edited:
Now that the OG colorways have re-stocked, now all I need are the mint FBs to restock lol.

Passing on the Calypsos... Just got TW Lebron 11s today, plus I doubled up on the Sirens, and got a pair of Knicks too. Calypsos are too "clean" for me. Just not my style

Passing on the Calypsos... Just got TW Lebron 11s today, plus I doubled up on the Sirens, and got a pair of Knicks too. Calypsos are too "clean" for me. Just not my style

#respect buy what you like not because of the hype...It's a clean colorway no doubt but most of these peeps doubling up and tripling up just to make a buck on the TRo market place and some just buying it because of all the hype around it and the "OG" status it has.

Damn 
tired.gif

agreed, i am personaly not a fan of Calypsos.  I dont  see what all the hype is about, but to each their own. 

Love the Sirens, I want to get the Knicks, but I just got sirens and got my wife a pair of rosche's and dont want to pay retail.  If i can fidn in store Ill cop with a military discount.  

agreed, i am personaly not a fan of Calypsos.  I dont  see what all the hype is about, but to each their own. 

Love the Sirens, I want to get the Knicks, but I just got sirens and got my wife a pair of rosche's and dont want to pay retail.  If i can fidn in store Ill cop with a military discount.  

I own Iggys, og blacks, Reds, Cybers, Sirens, and Knicks.

I want stadiums, but not a big fan of mangos, Calypsos, or speed yellows, all of those are too clean for me

got sirens in and no one posted production date as i see, so if youre wondering its 7/10/13 - 9/5/13 in the new NSW box

Looking on FL and is it just the pics they got up or do sirens not look the same? is it the mesh used? And are these available instore?

Looking on FL and is it just the pics they got up or do sirens not look the same? is it the mesh used? And are these available instore?
The shoe is 100% the same.

Sirens/Knicks/Calypsos should be in-store in the states soon

I do love when a conversation starts up about Stecky. That dude and anyone talking about him gave me some laughs (and headaches). 

So you're saying I have to get up at 3-4am (maybe even stay up)? #HawaiiTime

Some guy tripled up on Calypsos :smh:  Just seen the picture on FB lol 

What's the problem with that? Doubling, tripling up on roshe's makes more sense than doing it with most other shoes. They get beat easy. I have at least 8 pairs of black sails and I've burned through 4-5 already. One of my all time favs. I plan on wearing these for years. Wasn't sure if these would be readily available back when og's came out and there was no talk of restock. I stocked up like I was preparing for a natural disaster.

Will definitely be at least doubling up on calypsos.

Back
Top Bottom