ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

oxymoron much? You just said retros so why would they come in an OG box. And whats an OG box? those weak and ugly brown ones with ********s of logos on them? I throw at least 4 of those boxes out every month. The red box looks better anyway. If you really want, you can always carefully remove the tag from the new calypso boxes and put it over an old brown one. 

Come one man, shut up already. You're the same dude who had something to say about "cheap dudes" who should rethink their priorities if they are trying to save $10 off a $70 shoe. Now you're opinion matters when it comes to boxes. Can't someone just like the brown box over the red ones without some smart *** remark?

So $10 doesn't mean anything to you, and you throw 4 of those ugly brown boxes out a month. You're cool.

$105 isn't bad. It sometimes comes down to how bad you want them and the comfort of knowing your pair is secured.

$105 shipped? Not terrible at all. $25 ain't bad when you get to eliminate having to keep an eye on this thread or keep refreshing on finish line. I'd do it if I wanted these badly enough. My want meter is at a 7 right now.

Come one man, shut up already. You're the same dude who had something to say about "cheap dudes" who should rethink their priorities if they are trying to save $10 off a $70 shoe. Now you're opinion matters when it comes to boxes. Can't someone just like the brown box over the red ones without some smart *** remark?

So $10 doesn't mean anything to you, and you throw 4 of those ugly brown boxes out a month. You're cool.

Your mother thinks I'm cool:smokin

Calypsos shipped from Finishline! Copped early this morning. Body randomly woke me up up at 5:15am. My body was ready lol after I sold my stadium greens, cybers and black wovens earlier this year, I said I was done with Roshes and I was content with my other four pair. I've picked up thee roshes in the last week. I need to chill lol

Those of you on ebates should check out Mr.Rebates (peep sig). Especially if shop at FNL, FTL, Champs, and Eastbay. You get a lil more cash back through them and it's the same process.

^ FNL shows sold out for me. Hope they restock on NDC within the month tho.

for SoCal heads, I did my rounds for the Kobe's but I checked for the roshes as well. as of 5pm, finishline cerritos had a 7.5 and 11.5 (10.5 on display) of the sirens, no calypsos. finishline in main place santa ana had an 8 and 11s if I remember and no calypsos.

for SoCal heads, I did my rounds for the Kobe's but I checked for the roshes as well. as of 5pm, finishline cerritos had a 7.5 and 11.5 (10.5 on display) of the sirens, no calypsos. finishline in main place santa ana had an 8 and 11s if I remember and no calypsos.
damn thanks for the info, gonna try and grab that 10.5 display

Thanks! Repped! 7.5 is my size, might double up once I get my rewards card.

My sea crystal roshe came in today!!

Ig @timm_ha

Back
Top Bottom