ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

IM DUNZO 
nthat.gif
I do it for my team 

Sidenote: Does anyone else feel like the calypsos run big? I wear a sz 11 and the sirens I got the the other day were fine, but I'm swimming in the calypsos.
+1 on that man!  i think they feel a little more loose.  as if there isn't the same amount of cushioning.  AND, I strongly feel like the mesh isn't as good of quality.  like it's thinner.  it's just my opinion.  that's what my pair feels like.

Sidenote: Does anyone else feel like the calypsos run big? I wear a sz 11 and the sirens I got the the other day were fine, but I'm swimming in the calypsos.

Yeah man! I wear a 12.5 in all of my Roshes, and I copped a sz13 online. Just tried them on today, and they're waay too big, length wise. I may just have to try a 12.

Yeah man! I wear a 12.5 in all of my Roshes, and I copped a sz13 online. Just tried them on today, and they're waay too big, length wise. I may just have to try a 12.

They do.

I have an OG 10.5 and the new 10.5, there's a lot of gap in the retros.

Am I the only one interested in the upcoming Roshe Frees? If nothing else I'd imagine they would be really comfortable.

Just got my calypsos from the $85 eBay guy. You guys are right, these run way bigger, at least half size bigger. Way too much room in the toe area.

I bought a 13 off shoe palace then I reloaded and a 12 came up so I bought both before they sold out...end result will be that I'll keep the12 so if anyone wants a 13 I did pay like 85$ for it and instead of returning it I would be more than happy to give it away for 85+ship. I kno that's a little over retail but its honestly wat I paid. I got the email that it shipped so I should have it like Wednesday I'm guessing.

Yes, i find that sizing is inconsistent. I purchased 2 pairs on NDC in 7.5, one is okay but the other feels like a 8.5 (no exaggeration). Even when i lace 'em up there's still a whole lot of room around the anke. C'MON NIKE 
mean.gif

EDIT: Oops, I went straight to posting, I didn't notice someone had already posted the Livestock link...

Who still needs Calypsos?

http://deadstock.ca/

A Canadian retailer is selling some. Note that they are going for the Canadian retail price of $90. The $90 should hardly be a factor considering the vast majority of people who sought the Calypsos were willing to pay a number with triple digits....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom