ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have you guys ever tried running on Roshes? I almost sprained my ankle just walking with them the other day. lol.
i run in them casually for 2-5 miles on smooth terrain or on the treadmill.  they give a nice bounce/spring to each step imo.

in other news, i was able to grab the last size 9 calypsos at the champs in sq1 mississauga (canada). they had knicks/sirens too.  i find that they are a tad bit longer in the toe as others are saying, however, the width and everything else is the same TTS.

Last edited:
well FNL isn't getting more from your info. The FTL round me only got 8 pairs, no doubles, and say they dont have it on the manifest to get more. Add that to the surge of band wagon roshe wearers...that dude wont have a problem selling those pairs. 

Well FNL doesn't seem to have anymore inventory but all the other sources seem to be EXTREMELY confident other stores will have them in abundance. I hope all that want them can get them. Honestly, they aren't that great of a colorway, don't know why they are so desired. I still haven't seen them pop up in any store at all in Chicago...

Last edited:
I sometimes wear them to work and where I work in I'm constantly on my feet and on concrete all day. By about my 6th hour my heel and foot start hurting. I can't imagine running in them
THIS!
Standing in roses for long periods of time is terrible , your heels start throbbing

For you guys in OC,

Finishline @ The Block has Siren and and Knicks, not sure of sizes.. but they brought out a size 11 of Sirens for me

Just picked up at my local FTL. Don't feed into the hype guys, stay on the look out at your local stops.
#dontfeedtheresellers

anyone have any luck for the Calypso's in Florida? in orlando for the weekend and went all over and no luck :frown:
heading back home to miami tomorrow... hoping i get a miracle somewhere...somehow...

I bet resellers are having a hard time... Im having trouble selling my pair for retail lmao

I bet resellers are having a hard time... Im having trouble selling my pair for retail lmao

Canadian retail? I guess that makes it harder... just got shipping confirmation like 20 mins ago from Kickz! Hope they do run .5 bigger or close to it

All this talk about the new Calypso's fitting a little bigger actually doesn't bother me. The regular size I get on mine is a bit snug, so the extra room will be welcomed lol.
everyone saying this is on crack or using a bigger sock, they fit like any other OG Roshe. 

Just picked up size 10 calypsos at HOH beverly hills while checkin out the prelude pack display, sizing feels the same as all my other roshes

Last edited:
Selling locally. But even if I was going to sell to someone in 'Merica, converting CAD to USD would only be a few dollars difference
Thats not were the issue is. 

Add the conversion, the 30+ retail price and the 30 for shipping. Now you got a problem haha. 

Was just about to sell my extra pair for retail, i guess I'll wait if nobody cops anyway. 

everyone saying this is on crack or using a bigger sock, they fit like any other OG Roshe. 

Negative. I'm wondering if production dates have anything to do with some running extremely/obviously bigger than OG's. I tried these on with socks, and there's way more toe room than when i wear OG's without socks.

Its not even close. I cannot wear the 10.5 Calypsos i just bought. Thought i could make it happen.

Thats not were the issue is. 

Add the conversion, the 30+ retail price and the 30 for shipping. Now you got a problem haha. 

Was just about to sell my extra pair for retail, i guess I'll wait if nobody cops anyway. 
Which is why I only plan to sell locally :tongue:

I just started to feel the Total Crimsons, but the only place that carried them at Eastridge closed down. Anyone know where I can get a pair for retail? Thanks, hahaha.

I just started to feel the Total Crimsons, but the only place that carried them at Eastridge closed down. Anyone know where I can get a pair for retail? Thanks, hahaha.
try on the market and kixify. I remember seeing some pair on both these places, they usually dont sell quick tbh. I think its a nice colorway to be honest, but it would have been a lot nicer if the orange wasnt that bright and imo, if you paint the swoosh in black its a lot doper.

Goodluck bro

Back
Top Bottom