ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@brokeandfamous sorry for the 50 questions. Snug at first like it makes your feet hurt? I'm wide footed. I wish I could try it on! Now I'm going to try and find a 12
I am semi flat footed here is a pic of my mints. some reason I look like I have kankles in these photos
mad.gif

brokeandfamous brokeandfamous good looking out! They look a bit "snug". I might mess with a 12 I have fairly wide feet also. In regular Roshes not any of the FB you wouldn't have that "snug" fit I guess they more TTS

Saw those cheetah roshes in person yesterday and I must say they look damn good in person. Need to find myself a 11.5

Why wouldn't you be able to?

Side note, how are people always getting 10-15% off promo codes from nike chat?
Just complain about anything and everything.

Everytime any order gets cancelled you can get a 10-20% off.

I got an order cancelled on my second account and was able to talk them up for a 20% off voucher.

Somethings the chat people are able to easily give away

*Free Ship Coupons

*10% Coupons

^^^ The above are pretty easy to get, next time you receive your order, you can lie and say the box came damaged(which i got 20 percent off for previously)

and just various things, don't do it every week tho, but once or twice a month and those savings start adding up.

Just complain about anything and everything.
Everytime any order gets cancelled you can get a 10-20% off.
I got an order cancelled on my second account and was able to talk them up for a 20% off voucher.

Somethings the chat people are able to easily give away
*Free Ship Coupons
*10% Coupons

^^^ The above are pretty easy to get, next time you receive your order, you can lie and say the box came damaged(which i got 20 percent off for previously)
and just various things, don't do it every week tho, but once or twice a month and those savings start adding up.
lol. That's hilarious. Coupon codes ftw

I got a legitimate code due to an issue.

I wouldnt recommend you guys abusing this to get free codes. Nike customer reps will catch on eventually... And make it harder for us dudes with real issues have a difficult time getting help.

I wouldnt recommend you guys abusing this to get free codes. Nike customer reps will catch on eventually... And make it harder for us dudes with real issues have a difficult time getting help.
Nike only cares about the 20% off's. I had to battle 2 live chat reps and finally called them for a victory on one, apparently the whole issue was a misunderstanding because they thought i meant the brown cardboard shipping box the shoes came in got damaged when it was the original shoe box itself.

Either way, Abusing it or not, the 20% off's are RARELY given and hard to abuse

The others are dispensable, Nike offers $5 for filling out a survey after an outlet trip, you think they really care if they give you 10% off or free shipping every full moon or so?

Back on topic a bit, I keep tweeting Nike.com about the Mint FB Roshe Runs regarding release date and i feel like they aren't replying to me on purpose lol. Anyone with insight?

yah. But I really don't care about you and your REAL issues. I'd rather get some 20% codes and save some money.

hello everyone, i have something problem with my shoes. is these are fakes?

i looked at nike roshe run catalogs, there is nothing my shoes in there ..

I bought at one of the online shop in Indonesia

Try to take a few more pictures of them. Materials look pretty much on point, but as you state the colorway has not been seen before, which could be an indication that these are fake.

They could be the upcoming release roshe because the 2- tone pack was made in indonesia so they cud be real

Damn glad I went up .5 on my Leopard FBs coming in today. Your feet look like they are ready to tap out from a chokehold lol.
honestly its the photo. Picture #2 makes it look really bad but it isnt. Picture #1 you see how they look they are comfortable. To be honest the only part of the shoe that fit snugs is the mid area around the ankle. Once you wear them a couple of times to break them in they will be fine. 

Last edited:

honestly its the photo. Picture #2 makes it look really bad but it isnt. Picture #1 you see how they look they are comfortable. To be honest the only part of the shoe that fit snugs is the mid area around the ankle. Once you wear them a couple of times to break them in they will be fine. 
Good looks bro. Where did you get those laces from?

I have always wondered why the Calypsos are being so hyped now
They have been sitting at my local mall for weeks now

Last edited:

Good looks bro. Where did you get those laces from?
the infamous question. I got a couple of pm's about them. Somebody on here posting the link to them from some custom online shop. If not mistaken I paid $20 for the laces. According to the guy I got them from it was his last pair. I honestly dont recall where I got them from. 

Back
Top Bottom