ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Joined Nov 1, 2001
Thanks for the heads up on phone order!
Was waffling between 12 and 12.5 but finally went w 12..
Little snug but will stretch out a little.
Wish it wasn't a 1 pair pr lt though..
Still, let's keep our collective fingers crossed!

TylerDurdenLives

formerly xchristalonex
Joined Apr 11, 2013
I finally got it to work after refreshing the page about 50x ...all i can say is 

it may be overboard but i finally got my mint roshe 

Joined Nov 1, 2001
Lol
Now the pic is back on NDC but when you click on it, it boots you back to blue cheetahs..
Smh

Joined Mar 1, 2013
I was on the phone w a rep ordering a 10.5 just as the website started letting me select the picture. Got through on the site and after I did my PayPal confirmation my page crashed. Clicked refresh and it went straight to the order confirmation page!! Cancelled my phone order and had dude check for me if my order def went through.

So pumped to finally have these. Just need speed yellows and thunder blue premiums and my roshe collection is complete 

Joined Jun 20, 2013
after that whole teamroshe thing this morning i am glad i finally copped these, no way will i ever pay over retail for sneakers and i missed out the first time these dropped, happy i finally can add these to my collection.

Joined Jan 18, 2013
Are people ordering phone and online?

I think its a limit 1 per person, so you could have your orders yanked.

Joined Jan 27, 2013
Lol nice was able to double up on the mints along with a pair of tiempo 94's for $115

Edit: I had mints from the original release, they're pretty beat so glad to get a fresh pair

Last edited:
Joined Nov 5, 2012
I did it through firefox. I cleared history and everything. Came here for the link and after clicks, copying and pasting, downloading chrome, trying on safari, I got it. Copying and pasting took me to the mints but no option to select the size. clicking the link above, took me to the blue leopards until I clicked on the mints(a million and one times) then got it and my size.

Joined Jul 23, 2012
Just ordered 2 pair of Mints. Glad I hung around this afternoon cause something told me they would pop back up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now