ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

There is no way they could make lunarlon work well in a roshe, and keep the price. It is to weak to replace the phylon, and wouldn't make enough difference to replace the insole. The only way I see lunarlon being plausible is if there was a thin strip inside the phylon, similar to the hyperdunks.

You're talking about this one, right? http://www.dailyroshe.com/2014/01/new-roshe-run-gpx-premium-capsule/

new-roshe-run-gpx-premium-at-capsule-toronto-1.jpg

I don't think it's been given a nickname yet haha. Looks dope though.
Apparently, this is part of a new "Geometric Pack" along with the Air Max 1:

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/19/nike-sportswear-geometric-pack/

Hey guys. First post on NT though I've been a Roshe fan and a reader of this thread for a while.

I got my sz 7.5 Mints in last week from the surprise restock on NDC (thanks NT for the heads up!).  My 3rd pair of Roshes (besides Sirens and Black Sails) and I am already a big fan of this denser mesh material. In fact, I actually prefer it to the OG mesh on my other Roshes, which just looks coarse and cheap in comparison. The finer weave also feels more durable and means I don't have to wait until warmer months to rock my Mints. Ordered TTS and no fitment problems to speak of.  

I have a bunch of other mesh c/w's on my must-have list, but now I think I'm gonna keep extra tuned-in to new drops using non-mesh materials.

Hey guys. First post on NT though I've been a Roshe fan and a reader of this thread for a while.

I got my sz 7.5 Mints in last week from the surprise restock on NDC (thanks NT for the heads up!).  My 3rd pair of Roshes (besides Sirens and Black Sails) and I am already a big fan of this denser mesh material. In fact, I actually prefer it to the OG mesh on my other Roshes, which just looks coarse and cheap in comparison. The finer weave also feels more durable and means I don't have to wait until warmer months to rock my Mints. Ordered TTS and no fitment problems to speak of.  

I have a bunch of other mesh c/w's on my must-have list, but now I think I'm gonna keep extra tuned-in to new drops using non-mesh materials.
I like the materials on the mints too but the OG mesh is more comfy imo

Did anyone else try for the size 14 calypso restock a couple days ago? I got a confirmation email, but it has been in progress with no real update for a couple days. Don't think its looking good.

Figured I'd change it up on my black sails.

I wanted more of a splatter than a speckle, and I like how they came out.

Well I know the info from Nike chat isn't 100% accurate but was just told the Bright Citrus/Flash Lime/Laser Orange, Style - Color # 580573-838 Orange Leopards are no longer in production and there is NO stock in inventory. Weak sauce! :smh:

Does anyone know if I am able to exchange a pair of shoes I bought from FTL to Footaction or champs? I don't know what their policies are.

Back
Top Bottom