ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thank you for the person who posted the link to the roshes at 34.99, I think it was an error cause they raised the prices back up quickly but I got my pair :smokin

Just bought 4 roshes in the past week. Bank account took a hit. Thankfully a pair were for my girlfriend and was cheaper. Also glad I got them all retail prices.

decided to double up on calypsos that had to have been a quite large restock for them to still have a FSR in stock

It's no longer a "special" shoe since it's lost all it's resell value. Nice feeling being able to just buy at your leisure huh. Lol

Last edited:
It's no longer a "special" shoe since it's lost all it's resell value. Nice feeling being able to just buy at your leisure huh. Lol

I feel bad for the people who paid over retail for them. I've liked the color way but was not that into the hype to pay over retail. Anyone know the highest price they went for on ebay?

Its not about getting them "early" . They are exclusive to Japan, they wont drop here.

Good luck with shipping to US though. Atmos doesnt accept international credit cards last time i ordered. I think you're fine if you have it in your balance though.
Totally FALSE! Those GPX's have been up on LIvestock CA for over a week.... They will drop here, there is a page built on FNL for them already.

Totally FALSE! Those GPX's have been up on LIvestock CA for over a week.... They will drop here, there is a page built on FNL for them already.
The geometric ones at least. I'm pretty sure the Nagoya Marathon roshes are gonna be for Japan only. 

... You're not even speaking about the same model that I am lol. 

What volt19 basically.

We're talking about the Nagoya Marathon Roshes, nobody spoke about the GPX. 

I can however ensure you that the Nagoya ones are never coming to us since the last woven ones didnt. 

As for the GPX i think it's common knowledge that it's basically everywhere at the moment. Japan, Canada, Australia, Europe, and some shops in the us already have them. 

my long awaited collection pic as requested by many on here. appreciate everybody on here who helped me out get a few pairs
Nice collection was looking and was like damn wish I had some stadium greens then realized those are the ones I sold you right? Still yet to find some in a 11.5

Back
Top Bottom