ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Eblens, in the New England area, has the geometrics on the shelves in scattered sizes. Just tried on my size, had to pass because of the fit. No give in the material and mostly because of the sewed in tongue, smh. They are nice in person thought.

Seriously. Dude just joins and expects people to deliver info on a silver platter. And you don't even get a rep for the help.
mean.gif
I got your back fam.
He's new so I doubt he knows what repping is, but I agree... Totally laziness on his part

crazy how Nike is milking the Roshe model.. it's like everyday there's a new pair on FNL. :smh:

OG7>

lol nike does this for all of those models

it's just crazy how last year finding a pair of sails/sport reds/iguana was like finding gold. :lol:

i remember trying on my first pair at nordstrom rack, was about to pass until i walked in them. :D

How does searching up an SKU at FootLocker/FinishLine/Champs work? I'd really appreciate it. (I'm located in the NY area//Philadelphia)

I would love to have another pair of crimsons... I played ball in mine and ripped the mesh like crazy. Plus mine are getting a tad smelly too. 

(Oops, I meant to reply to someone. Ah well.) Additionally do you guys make use of coupons when you buy your roshes? Or employee discounts?

Thanks!

Last edited:
it's just crazy how last year finding a pair of sails/sport reds/iguana was like finding gold. :lol:

i remember trying on my first pair at nordstrom rack, was about to pass until i walked in them. :D

I know man... I doubled on the sport reds back in the day and all this happens haha

Who ever posted that link to concept for the $48 blue Roshe runs, much thanks.
Can't beat it and they shipped it today

Back
Top Bottom