ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ive seen ONE person other than my gf wearing them .....dude was in the grocery store wearing the reds... & me & the gf were wearing the reds also........ that akward silence lasted forever
roll.gif
hahahaha.  oh, now that i think about it, i actually saw someone wearing some beat *** black/sails when i was out in cali a few weeks back, but thats about it.

it's crazy because i see so many people on instagram tagging #roshe and #teamroshe, but yet i never see anyone wearing them

i think i rocked a roshe's for almost a good month. I agree i rarely see people with them on, but when they do, it's usually the late comers. Cause i'll be wearing my teals, and their minds are blown and they ask when did the color come out.

Roshe with a perforated leather upper? Would be mad expensive, and most likely and NRG release like these Air Flows, but could be real premium.

I meant "Flywire".
Oops :wink:

I'm not quite sure how I feel about a Flywired Roshe. The runner in me welcomes the idea with open arms, as I really don't want to spend $XXX on a ZFK. However, I'm reminded that the Roshe is shoe comprised of "only the essentials" and feel that they should be in their own category. #conflictediam

Roshe with a perforated leather upper? Would be mad expensive, and most likely and NRG release like these Air Flows, but could be real premium.

:wow:

Can I get these anymore? This is the first time seeing these.

edit: nvm found them the answer was right there.

Last edited:
I avoid this thread like the plague in between paychecks cause I'm really trying to save for a new car, but damn, when I finally make a little extra money I can spend, there are no Roshes to be found. Is it too much to ask for Knicks in a 10.5? In the LA area?! :nerd:

Ordered my sport reds from ID4shoes on Monday , came in today, super fast shipping and a crazy colorway. Can't believe I waited this long to get them, def top 5.

Dont know bout y'all but anytime I rock a pair I get at the very least 2 to 3 compliments. I dont see a lot of folks rocking roshes but there are here and there in San Diego.

Dont know bout y'all but anytime I rock a pair I get at the very least 2 to 3 compliments. I dont see a lot of folks rocking roshes but there are here and there in San Diego.

I was in SD 2 weeks ago. I wore my cybers, saw some guy wear sport reds at a market.

definitely a head turner, more so for the sport reds or sirens.

^ LEGIT, ordered my black sails on mon night and just received them this morning! how much you get the sports red for?

Ordered my sport reds from ID4shoes on Monday , came in today, super fast shipping and a crazy colorway. Can't believe I waited this long to get them, def top 5.
^Legit , ordered my black sails on there too mon night and just received them today! how  much you pay for the reds?

I got these a while back in the black/white colorway and also the brown/white colorway as well.  I love wearing these on Friday's at the office.  They were a pain in the @ss to locate in my size but managed to get them.  I really wanted the Navy blue ones but that one was nowhere to be found but Japan.

Last edited:

Congratulations!   That's an uber pick-up in my book.  It's easily my favorite pair.  Second fav. is the Knicks'.

Now if I could only find this fitted in my size(7 3/4) to go with the sneakers: 

http://www.fanatics.com/catalog/pro...lue_Primary_Logo_59FIFTY_Flat_Bill_Fitted_Hat

you know that wont match right..... the blue on the hat is gonna be a full shade lighter than the roshes

Back
Top Bottom