ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just bought my wife some Roshe in GS size and I notice that it doesn't have the Solarsoft insole like in Men's sizes. Does it affect the comfortability since it does not have the solarsoft insole? Or it has no effect?

I just bought my wife some Roshe in GS size and I notice that it doesn't have the Solarsoft insole like in Men's sizes. Does it affect the comfortability since it does not have the solarsoft insole? Or it has no effect?
never knew that... maybe not as squishy lol

never knew that... maybe not as squishy lol

I didn't knew it too until I received the shoe. The reason I'm asking is I have been bragging to her that my feet doesn't hurt during long walks while wearing Roshes which is what convinced her to get one too. So I was wondering if these has any effect in terms of comfort. We bought gs size because it is cheaper than the adult sizes but if it has any effect, then we'll exchange it for womens size.

Last edited:
I didn't knew it too until I received the shoe. The reason I'm asking is I have been bragging to her that my feet doesn't hurt during long walks while wearing Roshes. So I was wondering if these has any effect in terms of comfort.
i dont think so, which pair did you order?

i've bought a few pairs and they all had the same insoles...

i dont think so, which pair did you order?

i've bought a few pairs and they all had the same insoles...

This

Pic of the insole

So you have a GS size that has the solarsoft insole?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom