ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What store ships a pair of shoes in an USPS envelope instead of a box?

What store ships a pair of shoes in an USPS envelope instead of a box?
I ordered from Footlocker and a store in Saint Louis, MO shipped the shoes.
Unless you're getting an "Atomic relelase" aka hyped or retro Jordan release or something with multiple items from any of the Eastbay, Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champ's stores, expect a bag. Especially if you did a store locate. If you're purchasing from the website, you have an option of getting a gift box, which should in turn have your order double boxed, but that will cost you about $4.. Finishline however is good about double boxing, even if it came from a store. Sucky, I know, but come to expect it unless you're willing to pay for the double box or if you're being sent shoes from another store, 99.9% of the time, it's coming in a bag. I've only been fortunate once with a double box from a brick and mortar Foot Locker. I called the store and requested they be double boxed. The person that had a package sent to the store left their shipping box and the store utilized that - just fortunate timing.

Unless you're getting an "Atomic relelase" aka hyped or retro Jordan release or something with multiple items from any of the Eastbay, Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champ's stores, expect a bag. Especially if you did a store locate. If you're purchasing from the website, you have an option of getting a gift box, which should in turn have your order double boxed, but that will cost you about $4.. Finishline however is good about double boxing, even if it came from a store. Sucky, I know, but come to expect it unless you're willing to pay for the double box or if you're being sent shoes from another store, 99.9% of the time, it's coming in a bag. I've only been fortunate once with a double box from a brick and mortar Foot Locker. I called the store and requested they be double boxed. The person that had a package sent to the store left their shipping box and the store utilized that - just fortunate timing.
I've ordered multiple GR shoes from Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs and Eastbay within the last month and a half with only Eastbay shipping in a bag. Also, most have been through UPS. Not sure if distance/cost comes into play when shipping bag v. box.

Need some sunsets.

Also does anyone know if those nike.com sail/ash are available anywhere else? When I finally came around they were out of my size. :frown:

Last edited:
Liverpools.
I could see that lol

Dunno, been on the fence between adding the blue or keeping them all read.

I really like the blue idea but I feel like something might look off about it irl.

Should I Just Do It[emoji]8482[/emoji] ? 

Last edited:
I could see that lol

Dunno, been on the fence between adding the blue or keeping them all read.

I really like the blue idea but I feel like something might look off about it irl.

Should I Just Do It[emoji]8482[/emoji] ? 
I like the all red. Actually look better than the women crimsons and half the price.

Just gimmie the trophy pack at the end of this month then I might be moving on from roshe's for awhile. Hate the direction they are going as others have said.

Back
Top Bottom