ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In love with these mann

Not sure if this helps anyone but an Expressions store in RI has 2 pairs of calypsos, one in 10 and one in a 12. I just saw them this Saturday and would have grabbed these in a second if were an 11.5. Not sure if they ship or not

I know they are rare, I can try and get more info if desired

Last edited:
Are calypso's really that hard to come by? I was thinking the opposite of them, I was just browsing FNL one day and saw them, orderd with the $20 WC.

Now sirens I can not find anywhere wish I would have pulled the trigger on them initially and a few months ago when I saw them :rolleyes

Around here they are lol. I havent seen any in a looong time in person, in fact just the last couple of months every store has really picked up on roshe in my area. A year ago if you could find a pair you were lucky. They are on ebay of course... but some asking up to 140+ is crazy.

Yeah my local FTL just started getting them a cpl months ago .. we dont get much here to begin with but theyre starting to branch out more so the selection has definitely improved in the past 2 years.

We only have womens roshes though and kids, no mens. Anyways i was jw i know when calypsos first dropped the flew but i thought they were readily available months later like the regular black pair and few other cways.

Theres a few i wish i didnt pass on initially now finding them at retail is impossible and a reasonable price is a pipe dream lol

Are calypso's really that hard to come by? I was thinking the opposite of them, I was just browsing FNL one day and saw them, orderd with the $20 WC.

Now sirens I can not find anywhere wish I would have pulled the trigger on them initially and a few months ago when I saw them
eyes.gif
Sounds like the opposite for me; Sirens everywhere, but not a single pair of Calypsos (for retail) to be had.

PM if you need help with the Sirens.

26th, I'm in Pittsburgh. Villa tweeted it on their twitter account so I'm assuming they'll be getting them at most if not all locations

Sounds like the opposite for me; Sirens everywhere, but not a single pair of Calypsos (for retail) to be had.

PM if you need help with the Sirens.
Same here. I see Sirens all day at the mall near my house, but Calypsos have been out for a long time. I'm in the Bay Area. 

@quise2024  feel free to shoot me a PM too if your other route doesn't end up working out and I can check for your size. 

I got this Chrome Yellow CW a while back, and wore them out for the first time today. Went to the bowling alley and found out they look dope under blacklight. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics:

can anyone comment on ways to keeo roshe's looking fresh? I just bought a pair off nike.com and my previous experience with shoes that had a mesh material was that once it got somewhat dirty it was hard to get out.. typically shoe cleaner didn't really work on my Nike Trail Flexs when I got some dirt on the top of the toebox.

Anything to protect these? and how to clean them properly?

can anyone comment on ways to keeo roshe's looking fresh? I just bought a pair off nike.com and my previous experience with shoes that had a mesh material was that once it got somewhat dirty it was hard to get out.. typically shoe cleaner didn't really work on my Nike Trail Flexs when I got some dirt on the top of the toebox.

Anything to protect these? and how to clean them properly?
Most folks here just throw them in the washer. Take out the laces and insoles, put them in a pillow case and run on gentle. I threw my grey ones in the washer after a weekend at Coachella and they came out looking almost brand new. 

Back
Top Bottom