ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know there is no buying/selling/trading or anything here, so does anyone know of a place where i could post my size 11 gold trophy's for retail + shipping? Just trying to help some people out.

I know there is no buying/selling/trading or anything here, so does anyone know of a place where i could post my size 11 gold trophy's for retail + shipping? Just trying to help some people out.

PM me. I'm definitely still looking for a pur.

I'm thinking about selling my Frances. What would be a good list price for a 3x worn 12.5? No 12.5s on eBay so I'm not sure.

I wore my Gold trophy today and it feels way different than my photo blue and university red. Checked the cushioning and its not the solar soft variant. Are all Hyp roshes like this?

Asking again. Hope someone replies. Thank you

AWOL just got the gold roshes in!

(855) 734-4245

115 shipped to ca thank me later

Last edited:
damn i missed out on AWOL ****kkkkk ... did someone say these ran bigger than OG mesh?

Last edited:
damn i missed out on AWOL ****kkkkk ... did someone say these ran bigger than OG mesh?
the gold trophy you mean? If yes, they do run bigger. Well, not lengthwise. Just that it feels loose. It doesnt fit snugly using thin socks compared to the og mesh. Definitely could use a thicker pair of socks. Plus the insole is just a thin padding unlike solar softs in the ogs

Last edited:
Confirmed, you can use foreign characters, and possibly emojis on iD shoes.

Gonna make some sick custom roshes now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clear picture of how a gold id, swoosh looks? It looks more like yellow on the creation page, trying to make up my mind.

For those in the New Jersey area...

Bourgeois Hillside Just got the Gold Pack roshes in; Only in-store though.

Address: 118 Liberty Ave Hillside,NJ 07205

Phone: 908-994-0990 

Back
Top Bottom