ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just wish these had same insoles as the og for that high ride feel

Do the gold pack roshes run TTS or slightly larger?
Thanks in advance. I'm in London and apparently they don't have half sizes at my place.
Wondering if I can get away with sizing half down (from a 10.5 to a 10)

Hyperfuses in general are larger and I wear .5 down. Not sure about the Trophies but you should be okay.

I have flat feet therefore a wider foot so I usually jus go tts and hope for the best lol nun worse than shoe u can't wear cuz it's too tight so I'd rather have a lil room to spare

Do the gold pack roshes run TTS or slightly larger?
Thanks in advance. I'm in London and apparently they don't have half sizes at my place.
Wondering if I can get away with sizing half down (from a 10.5 to a 10)
i normally wear 11 and i find the trophy pack roshes to fit about the same as og mesh. my feet aren't wide at all though. 

Last edited:
I have
i normally wear 11 and i find the trophy pack roshes to fit about the same as og mesh. my feet aren't wide at all though. 
i have a 10.5 and wanted 11 since i have wide feet but store sold the 11. They fit big and stretch good. I have yet to walk in them tho. The leather surrounding ankle feels good for now. Im gonna have to wear longer socks for these cuz they'll cut my ankles up.

Good lookin out! Having trouble checking out tho. Anyone else?
Same, had to use a different browser than Chrome to finish checkout.  Was able to cop but unsure if they are going to cancel.  Hopefully I picked the right size as I don't recall if I'm TTS or .5 up on these...

Jelly, Nike EU is always sooo chill compared to Nike US.  I see items I would want to buy just sit there for days...
True, but also counts for the other way around. Wish I lived in the states, since they have better releases for a cheaper price.

Back
Top Bottom