ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

BROshes, my Calypso video is up. Enjoy!

can't find any roshe on my size (13) for retail
mean.gif
Unfortunately, 13 is one of the hardest sizes to obtain.  I wear a size 13 in Roshes and have almost every Men's colorway (only missing the Mangos) and it took a little bit of work for 2 of the colorways.  Luckily there are quite a few Sheikh shoe stores here in Houston so it made the hunt a lot easier.  I made a call to Nike store months ago and they were able to locate me the last pair of 13 in the Calypsos and had Niketown in Beverly Hills ship mine out via phone order.  I got lucky and also found 2 pairs of Iguanas at Nordstrom Rack here in town.  For the Sport Reds I had to resort to eBay a few months ago but luckily I only had to pay $10 over retail.  Unfortunately, our feet are too big to even consider purchasing women's colorways.  Don't give up on finding your size 13.  You may have to resort to paying $100 (minimum) per pair but if you see a deal, jump on it quickly.  Supply is becoming more and more limited but don't get discouraged.  They are definitely out there.

Last edited:
also check, check craigslist and other forum like sites.  they have a few roshes pop-up here and there.  copped my sprites for $50 on a facebook group.

Unfortunately, 13 is one of the hardest sizes to obtain.  I wear a size 13 in Roshes and have almost every Men's colorway (only missing the Mangos) and it took a little bit of work for 2 of the colorways.  Luckily there are quite a few Sheikh shoe stores here in Houston so it made the hunt a lot easier.  I made a call to Nike store months ago and they were able to locate me the last pair of 13 in the Calypsos and had Niketown in Beverly Hills ship mine out via phone order.  I got lucky and also found 2 pairs of Iguanas at Nordstrom Rack here in town.  For the Sport Reds I had to resort to eBay a few months ago but luckily I only had to pay $10 over retail.  Unfortunately, our feet are too big to even consider purchasing women's colorways.  Don't give up on finding your size 13.  You may have to resort to paying $100 (minimum) per pair but if you see a deal, jump on it quickly.  Supply is becoming more and more limited but don't get discouraged.  They are definitely out there.

thanks man, it's kinda difficult to find it in my local area too, they only have size 12 as the biggest size :x :smh:

thanks man, it's kinda difficult to find it in my local area too, they only have size 12 as the biggest size
sick.gif
mean.gif
Another you can try is if you find your size/color on eBay and it appears the shoe has been sitting on there for a while, send an offer to the seller with a reasonable price that's lower than what is listed.  It wouldn't hurt to try.  A friend of mine got his Sirens on eBay for $30 less than what the seller listed it for and even got free shipping for it.

Just received my first pair of Roshes from Kixpress. I got the Black/White and the Cybers. I must say, I can definitely see the hype as far as the shape and comfort.

bdeazy did you order through fruboys? If so how long was shipment from the day they said they shipped it?  Thanks

Disappointed ya'll didnt go with the original Roshe Tee that was fire...Guess money saved.

New color ways aren't my cup of tea...Phew.

so the new black/white and red/white colorways are mens pairs? if so, i will definitely be picking up another pair of blacks, i'll just paint the white swoosh black like the originals.

Along with the Medium Olive/Rave Pinks, a new womens colorway is available for pre-order on KC.

LTHR Court Purple Black (532570-500)

Release date is same as the Olive/Rave Pinks, September 20th.

Last edited:
Word.  Took me a lot of effort to obtain all of my 13's.  Was all worth it, though.  Haven't felt the thrill of hunting for a sneaker so loved in a looong time. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom