ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Been too long since I added a new pair of roshes to my collection. I guess its time to start using ebay for them. 
ohwell.gif

Wait...how did everyone get Mangos¿ I step away from this post for a few and this is what I come to... :frown:

Grabbed the sz 11 Cybers. Thanks for the link. Seems like hes got one of every size and they are going pretty quickly. Pretty sure hes located close to me also so hopefully i'll get these soon.

Well if he's not, there will be a handful of us disappointed/upset/filing paypal claims. Since it seems UO will never come through with my order for 2 thunders/knicks CWs, I grabbed one of those just to be safe and one speed yellow/grey for my buddy. Sizes were/are going fast and I didn't care to miss out AGAIN.

Thanks for the link.

Stadiums don't get love in your book? Sure the swoosh and mid/outsole are the same color, but still.
lol, yeah man probably my least favorite colorway along with the knicks.  green is not a color i wear often and the same color swoosh/midsole is a huge bummer

I don't get why people must post about turning heads. These aren't jays. They're not known by the majority of the public. They're just simplistic and comfy. That's why we bought them. You need to reevaluate your maturity if you bought roshes for the sake of getting attention. No offense, just a rant.

lol, yeah man probably my least favorite colorway along with the knicks.  green is not a color i wear often and the same color swoosh/midsole is a huge bummer

I love em *shrug* haha They're not the best cw, but they're definitely above the speed yellows and knicks on my list.

just had the size 10 Sirens in my cart and they sold before i could pull the trigger :smh:

still showing on the site :stoneface: ?

yeah but whenever i add it to my cart it says sold out or already in someone else's cart for 30 minutes which is some BS considering i had it in my cart and it wasn't held for 30 minutes for me... lol, oh well, money saved i guess.

yeah but whenever i add it to my cart it says sold out or already in someone else's cart for 30 minutes which is some BS considering i had it in my cart and it wasn't held for 30 minutes for me... lol, oh well, money saved i guess.

Same thing happened when I tried to order the speed yellows, but I checked back randomly about 30 mins later and I was able to order :smokin

Has anyone got any kinda confirmation email or anything like that from Grail Status? I ordered this morning and I got nothing.

Has anyone got any kinda confirmation email or anything like that from Grail Status? I ordered this morning and I got nothing.

Hoping they are just "overwhelmed" with all the orders,but I haven't seen anything either- hopefully just a lag thing and something comes through within the next 24 hours. Crosses fingers::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom