ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That aint mint is is? 
nerd.gif

it's arctic mint/arctic green I think 

my phone camera can't capture the color for **** but I bought these off ebay so I'm not sure which exact color he used... looks like they're from the first wave of ids though

Last edited:
[/quote
damn that looks awful.... I don't know, I just feel like mine look kinda off

they aren't off, i saw those at footlocker and noticed they look weird compared to old sails. the swoosh is fused..what's the color description on the box?

i love pictures like this and would love to take my own but you couldn't pay me enough to sit on the edge of a building....oh hell naw. haha still repped for the dope shot though
:rofl: Lol I'm guessing these shots are taken from a balcony ledge with metal bars for protection but idk...Wish I could do the same from my apartment but I'm on the ground floor

roll.gif
Lol I'm guessing these shots are taken from a balcony ledge with metal bars for protection but idk...Wish I could do the same from my apartment but I'm on the ground floor
i know but like many i got a fear of heights i was going to do this at moa *where there was a rail* but got close and was like nah im good 
roll.gif

^ Those are also releasing on the 26th, if I remember correctly.

Need those black/gold, though.

After reading all the pages since the Roshe Flyknit blue and black release..... I still don't know if I should go .5 or 1 size lower for the Midnight Fogs?

Any help please?

And we need some pictures for the 3 World Cup NMs releasing next week!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom