ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What is the correct fit for the OG mesh? Should it be really snug or should I go .5 size higher?

What is the correct fit for the OG mesh? Should it be really snug or should I go .5 size higher?

I have wide feet and went Tts... They almost feel a lil big.. But tighten up the laces a bit and it's perfect.

On another note... Footaction is straight trolling right now with a picture of the og team Reds, but when u click on it its the red hypeefuses... Fml

I have wide feet and went Tts... They almost feel a lil big.. But tighten up the laces a bit and it's perfect.

On another note... Footaction is straight trolling right now with a picture of the og team Reds, but when u click on it its the red hypeefuses... Fml
Thanks for the reply. So you're saying that this is the correct size for me even though I find it a bit too tight? I also have just a tiny allowance of space left from the tip of my big toe to the tip of the shoe. Maybe a quarter of an inch or less. Would this be the right fit for me on an OG mesh or should I size up?

Thanks for the reply. So you're saying that this is the correct size for me even though I find it a bit too tight? I also have just a tiny allowance of space left from the tip of my big toe to the tip of the shoe. Maybe a quarter of an inch or less. Would this be the right fit for me on an OG mesh or should I size up?
Everyone has different feet, he has wide feet and went tts, I had wide feet and went 0.5 down. It's all up to you, if they are uncomfortably tight, go a size up. If you're omly concerned with the way the roshe appears at different sizes on your feet, just conpsre tts with a half size up and see which one you think looks best.

Gold Swoosh Roshes are on NDC in a Full Size Run!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/roshe-run-suede-shoe/pid-1543100/pgid-1543098

Go!

900x900px-LL-a940289d_Screenshot_2014-09-18-15-35-35-1.png

Awwww man. You done started somethin. Gotta add these to my list now 
mean.gif
 lol. They look like they could possibly be customs though

Last edited:
Those gold swoosh roshes look different than the picture.. The description of Nike. Com says brown on brown and not black... Correct me if I'm wrong though

Those gold swoosh roshes look different than the picture.. The description of Nike. Com says brown on brown and not black... Correct me if I'm wrong though
You're correct, I'll post pics when they come, but comparing the  ndc pic to the other pic, it seems like they're just a very dark brown.

Either way I like it, kinda like a high fashion luxury seat look or something.

If you look closely at the picture posted in the thread they look brown.

Really wish they were black and gold, I would buy them right now. Has anyone seen these two new CWs? I like the blue pair, wish I could see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom